Official Avatar/.gif Request Thread (All others will be locked)

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by That Guy

d58265d43665e922edc019aa674b743570d7a9d4.gif
Are avys like this just a bunch of gifs made into one?

Could someone hook me up with an avy in this style.
It would be very appreciated
happy.gif
I want something like this but 3 rows instead. I don't know too much about the timing stuff, but I'm sure someone can hook me up something good....

Only Keri Hilson's verse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF5Q1jr28PM

flashing white border with Regal Black tagged anywhere.

thanks
Mister916,

can you hook this one up for me?

log off and log back on.

ill try yours dom

edit: started on your avy dom, got a call from the water department said i got an interview with them. ran out and got an edge up from my boy. came back andfinished your avy. if i had more patience i would do the sectional fading towards the end, but i just said eff it.

2dlox1k.gif

what ya think

doosta45-thanks bro looks good,but when i upload it i'm over the limit by a lil.
can you make it smaller?

it wont let me embed, but that video from like :35 to :41. trying to make it a image gif. i think it would be funny as hell...

thanks!

gutta heres your avy. 145k.

ill get to everyone elses later tonight. i just got done playing baseball at the park in 80 degree weather

i need a lil help please designing me a newavi..............its ray lewis (ravens) doin his dance that i wanna put on my avi with my screen name somewhere.good lookin if anyone can make it happen forme.

DestinationKicks:
2vhvzib.gif

Mecks:
4imxr7.gif

Regal Black (for my first time doing a multi-video avy, i think i did a good job)
n6xixy.gif

Gordonson (I didn't know if you wanted a gif or an avy so I made both.)
zjf8ro.gif

5uoiva.gif

Doosta45, you can take over for the rest of the night. I'm tired.
laugh.gif

I just made the current one in my avatar. If I feel like doing some that haven't been done, I'll do them while at work tonight.

I'll go through the thread back a couple pages and see who hasn't had a avy made yet. Just woke up out of a food coma.

AF1Beast- Thanks man, but any chance I can get the border like just real thin (like Dom90's) and the same width all the way around.

if you want multi framed avys, make sure your times are all the same. just so that avy is sync'd

Back
Top Bottom