Official Avatar/.gif Request Thread (All others will be locked)

Originally Posted by doosta45

price
10ynb0o.gif

tired, ill get to ya other avys tomorrow

pimp.gif

DOOSTA, MY GOOD SIR
10p4pyp.jpg

What's good NT and Avy makers?

Could you guys please make me an avy from the following link below:

The time is 0:53-0:58 or is that too long?

Cause I please have a red outline around the avatar and at the bottom make it say PLAYOFF12 in a font like my current avatar.

Thanks in advanced.
smile.gif

4:24-4:29ish

sn at bottom in red please...any font would be appreciated....

Please and thank you.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Props to AF1 Beast for doing the avys. Can you by any chance do this for me since its football season?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AJ_QZtcH_k

1:16-1:20ish

or

2:05-2:09ish

RB bottom right corner, any font and color. Flashing border if possible.

not sure which one is better, they're both sick. If its possible to put them together, then that would be great.

Thanks
pimp.gif

I'll do the requests of the following:
Regal Black
Rafool
Playoff12
KidFly Sn.

Rhester, there is already a gif of that cause someone has it as their avy.

EDIT: Rafool and Playoff12, your avys won't convert for some reason. Kidfly Sn. your avy is done. I'm just finishing up Regal Blacks avy right now.
Sorry about the mishap.

For mine could you put my sn at the bottom left corner?

I didn't notice the logo from the channel at the bottom so I wanted to be able to cover that with my sn if possible....

If not that's fine, thanks again.

KIDFLY SniperElite007:
1zeieqc.gif

Regal Black, I saved yours but I can't find it anymore.
I'll do some more avys later. I'm tired and I'm about to go.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

KIDFLY SniperElite007:
1zeieqc.gif

Regal Black, I saved yours but I can't find it anymore.
I'll do some more avys later. I'm tired and I'm about to go.

Thanks fam looks great hah KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

^ your avy is over the limit. 177k

So wat do i do to make in 150K
Optomize it. Resize it. Whatever. A good tip is to upload the avy into your own account first and check the Yuku size, instead of relying on theUlead/avy making software size. If you can find a copy of photoshop, it saves a lot of quality and cuts the size a lot better.

Can anyone do a 5 gif avy request for me? 'Preciate it, and thanks in advance.

Text: illmatic34

Border: White

Main frame: 0:25 - 0:36

Side frames:
0:54 - 0:59
3:05 - 3:11
4:25 - 4:33
5:07 - 5:14

Originally Posted by 18key

doosta45 wrote:

Optomize it. Resize it. Whatever. A good tip is to upload the avy into your own account first and check the Yuku size, instead of relying on the Ulead/avy making software size. If you can find a copy of photoshop, it saves a lot of quality and cuts the size a lot better.

i do that all the time. optimize in ulead, upload to my yuku account to check the size. if its cool in my yuku and put it up. is happened beforewhere its was cool in my yuku account but when they upload it to theirs and put it as their avy it will be over the limit. i did screenshots like 2-3 pagesback of me doing this.

just ask af1beast to optimize it again for you. he going to have to take it to less than 100k which is going to destroy the quality of it.

18key said:

doosta45 wrote:

Optomize it. Resize it. Whatever. A good tip is to upload the avy into your own account first and check the Yuku size, instead of relying on the Ulead/avy making software size. If you can find a copy of photoshop, it saves a lot of quality and cuts the size a lot better.

i do that all the time. optimize in ulead, upload to my yuku account to check the size. if its cool in my yuku and put it up. is happened beforewhere its was cool in my yuku account but when they upload it to theirs and put it as their avy it will be over the limit. i did screenshots like 2-3 pagesback of me doing this.

just ask af1beast to optimize it again for you. he going to have to take it to less than 100k which is going to destroy the quality of it.
Ight but i dont have photoshop
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom