Official B l u - r a y thread - Confirmed: Lucasfilm preparing Star Wars box

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I still got a few HD DVD's that i gotta transfer over... anyone know where i could trade in my Planet Earth HD DVD set for good value for the BD?

Click Here and Search Planet Earth
NOOOO!! How did i miss that on there???
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just received Goodfellas, 300, and The Departed from red2blu ....

Looks like ill have to make a new order... I wish they had the Bourne series though
frown.gif

bluray.com has it as
Heat Blu-ray Warner Bros. | 1995 | 188 mins | Rated R | Nov 10, 2009 (4 Weeks)

Ohh i remember what happened...

Red2Blu only accepts the BBC version of Planet Earth for that promo... i have the Discovery one.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
WB

I think it sucks that everyone is buying The Sarah Connor Chronicles and the show still got cancelled.

That was the only show I TV I really watched. I DVR'd and watched it every week.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I think it sucks that everyone is buying The Sarah Connor Chronicles and the show still got cancelled.

That was the only show I TV I really watched. I DVR'd and watched it every week.

word
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

word
When I saw the season finale I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Then I heard it was going to be canceled
mad.gif
frown.gif

apparently, there's an imax cut that is displayed just like the dark knight with the imax-shot footage in full-screen. wal-mart usa exclusive.

saving private still not being on blu ray is a disgrace to human life

speilberg and paramount better get their *!+% together
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Aztec

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

word
When I saw the season finale I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Then I heard it was going to be canceled
mad.gif
frown.gif
it really was a great series, and I was a HUGE fan
pimp.gif
Willcontinue to be one of my favorite shows although it was ended.I really hope another network tries to pick it up[sci-fi?]. My dude Brian Austin Green was greatin that series btw
smokin.gif

I still haven't opened my TSCC blu-ray yet though, gonna wait till i have a totally open few days and just chill out and watch
smile.gif

Also, can't wait till HEAT comes out. That will definitely be my next purchase

Originally Posted by bns1201

^^ perfectionist (speilberg) + time to transfer/master means its gonna be a while
Yup
tired.gif

At least we have Heat coming out next month. Gonna buy that for a Christmas present to myself when that time of the year rolls around.

Probably not a movie that everyone has on their radar but I recently DL'ed "UP" (Disney's movie) and the quality is top notch!

Back
Top Bottom