Official B l u - r a y thread - Confirmed: Lucasfilm preparing Star Wars box

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

if i'm looking for a middle to upper-tier BD player, would a ps3 satisfy my needs? i figured that since i can also use it to play ps3-exclusive games, it's not a bad investment.

shed some light fellow nt'ers! thanks.

since you'll always have the latest updates, without a doubt man. My blu-rays looks amazing with it

Get a ps Triple, trust duddeeee.

169 BLu Ray movies??? Damn dog ur %%$@%+%+ on me with ur collection, where do you make most of your purchases? I only have like 20 and I thought I was doing itbig

I also copped terminator from wal-mart.com using like $7 outta my own pocket. Had like $8 left on a free gift card I got

Originally Posted by SamB

Get a ps Triple, trust duddeeee.

169 BLu Ray movies??? Damn dog ur %%$@%+%+ on me with ur collection, where do you make most of your purchases? I only have like 20 and I thought I was doing it big

I also copped terminator from wal-mart.com using like $7 outta my own pocket. Had like $8 left on a free gift card I got
Amazon. Once in awhile BB will have older titles on sale for $9.99 or $12.99. There are always $5-$10 off coupons for blu's also. Never payfull price unless you HAVE TO have it on releae day.

Don't forget District 9 comes with God of War III demo. That's gonna be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

amazon BF deals + amazon prime + amazon credit =
pimp.gif

got 8 blu rays for $30 out of pocket.

alright sounds good, will be copping the ps3 shortly.

can't wait for district 9 on blu-ray... it's gonna be amazing.

Damn... some of you OD on blu-rays

My collection is sitting at 42... i think its a pretty solid collection

i still haven't switched over but i picked up a couple since they were cheaper than the dvd version

dark city
nick & norah's infinite playlist (i liked it lol)

Just bought the wifey a Sony Vaio with a blu-ray player and ordered some movies and an HDMI cable off amazon. Got the movies today and the cable will be heretomorrow. I did a lot of research about HDMI cables and the general consensus was that the $2 joints are just as effective as the $100 ones so I got one forlike $5, including shipping. How is everyone's experience with different HDMI cables? I'm hoping this one will be fine but for $5 I figured I canafford to find out if it will be or not.

Movies (all for $90 total):
Batman Begins
Full Metal Jacket
Goodfellas
Knocked Up
Sex and the City (for wifey)
Unforgiven
Usual Suspects
We Are Marshall

Originally Posted by geminifly

Just copped Menace 2 Society and American Gangster. My next pickup will probably
be Tyson and Do The Right Thing.

I've been wanting to get Tyson on BD for a while now, but i just can't bring myself to drop $27 (price on Amazon right now) on a single BD. That'sup there with the most expensive American BD I ever bought, for a documentary no less.

^^yea thats why I have been hesitant to pull yhe trigger..that price is steep but I really enjoyed the movie
and I want to own it now and not wait. Maybe Amazon will drop the price on it closer to Christmas.

Getting my PS3 for my bday on Wednesday...Transformers, The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Dark Knight, V for Vendetta and Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona (for whengirls come over) will all be purchased.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Getting my PS3 for my bday on Wednesday...Transformers, The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Dark Knight, V for Vendetta and Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona (for when girls come over) will all be purchased.
So Nemo and The Incredibles are for when kids come over?

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Getting my PS3 for my bday on Wednesday...Transformers, The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Dark Knight, V for Vendetta and Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona (for when girls come over) will all be purchased.
Up > The Incredibles.

Been using my BD60 for about a week now, no freezing issues so far that many have reported through user reviews...
pimp.gif

Any word on when LOTR and Star Wars IV-VI will be releasing?

Back
Top Bottom