Official B l u - r a y thread - Confirmed: Lucasfilm preparing Star Wars box

Originally Posted by maldonado

anybody seen Pulp Fiction or Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on blu ray? I see there are import versions of both films..

I know the US release date for Fear and Loathing drops Feb 2, 2010.

anybody checked the imported versions?
I've been checkin this blu-ray board every couple months to see if Pulp Fiction got a definite date yet and people were posting prettyin-depth analysis of the quality of the imports and they seemed pretty legit. I'll check and see if I can find the thread for you

I'm kinda new in the blu ray game, just got mine on Black Friday but I've been wearing it out
laugh.gif
. What I got so far

Taken
Transformers 2
Terminator Salvation
Star Trek
Hangover
District 9
Robocop
Training Day
Friday
and last but not least Lost Seasons 1-5

I got a bunch more........I need to make a new list, but here's the last list I made...................................................

(Harddrive connected to media player, which goes to TV via HDMI and toslink and it's on)

Just bought a PS3 Slim a couple months ago and so far I only have:

Up
The Dark Knight
V For Vendetta
Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

Tekken 6
CoD MW2
Little Big Planet

And I just ordered American History X, American Psycho and Requiem For A Dream on amazon.com. I'm definitely going to frequent this thread for deals youguys find, thanks!
smile.gif

I got a question..

I noticed that the blu-ray movies are in 1080p. I have a 720p TV, so would it be a waste to get blu-ray movies if I have a 720p TV?

Just picked up American Psycho...

These damn Amazon deals have me spending a lot of unnecessary money.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Are there still any good Inglourious Basterds sales going on?
& does anyone have Apocalypto on bluray, how's the quality?

the quality of gladiator varies. it generally looks kinda dull.

the scenes shot in daytime look good.

the shots that involve computer graphics and backgrounds do not look so good.

Just added American History X to the collection. $5 thanks to my BestBuy RewardZone gift certificate.

i just have step brothers, dont mess with the zohan, batman, and no country for old men...i think thats it could be one more

gotta get some more

Ive Stepped my Blu Collection up..Ive got more Ps3 games, but im not gonna post em up..Here are the Blu's though

Anyone here have HEAT on blu-ray?

I meant to get it when it released but just kept putting it off. Last night I saw it and was gonna pick it up but instead got Cali season 2 on dvd

I have HEAT on DVD already, but if the quality is good enough I will pick it up via Blu-ray this weekend

Alright well I'm planning to go to Best Buy tomorrow to get some Blu-Ray dvds. Any recommendations? I like drama, horror, some sci-fi, and action

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Just watched Public Enemies, the picture was kinda choppy...

Tried to watch this but go real bored
Yeah... at some parts it got super boring I was about to turn it off
laugh.gif

But the movie was alright. What are some of your guys favorite blu-rays though? All I have so far is The Dark Knight and Inglorious Basterds
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom