pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I just picked this up...only seen part 1 thus far
pimp.gif

B002U6DVNU.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Also an insane used blu ray sale going on at HollywoodVideo(dot)com 8.99 for amazing titles but they go so fast..

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Also an insane used blu ray sale going on at HollywoodVideo(dot)com 8.99 for amazing titles but they go so fast..

Thanks!!! swoop up on some titles
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Thanks!!! swoop up on some titles
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Props fam, just ordered 10 blu rays for $65

Spoiler [+]
Use code 25PV for an extra 25% off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OMG forgot to post the 25% off code! PV25 or 25PV i forget which wors, my fault fam.

EDIT: Thats what I get for not clickin the spoiler lol.. my fault..

I'm on the fence...these are all movies I've wanted on Blu but didn't wanna pay full price. I think I'm going for it.

Superbad
Step Brothers
Cars
Bolt

$29.13 after tax and shipping

there's a bunch of BD's i want from Hollywood video but i have them all on regular DVD already. i hate these decisions lol

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

there's a bunch of BD's i want from Hollywood video but i have them all on regular DVD already. i hate these decisions lol

i still copped, do it!
laugh.gif

20100402154155.jpg

20100402154351.jpg

20100402154406.jpg

Been working on this collection for about 6 months now, I get most of my movies from Amazon, Prime is the %+@*!

Do you guys trash your slipcovers that come with the movies? I have crazy OCD looking for the "perfect" ones at Best Buy or Target.
laugh.gif
I might just stash them for the sake of uniformity.

Nice collection Ferrari.
pimp.gif
Looking like mine with having a bunch unopened. A lot of good deals you can't pass up.

24p06bt.jpg

If you're buying those used Blu Rays from Hollywood Video, do they come in the generic cases? or do they come with the OG Jewel cases?

Originally Posted by jrp44

Just copped all three Pirates movies in Steel Book for $15 each
pimp.gif
Where at??
From blu-ray.com
Was browsing at BB yesterday and saw a sign advertising the Pirates of the Caribbean BD's at $14.99. They had both the regular and the BB exclusive steelbook versions on the same shelf, so I figured I'd ask if the sale applied to both. The clerk said "no problem" and rang them up at $34.99 each, then had the manager come over and re-set the price to $14.99 each.
Pretty sure this is YMMV deal.

Swooped up The Watchmen and Terminator 1 for 10 each
smile.gif

Yea I kinda pulled a fast one for the POTC's in steel book like someone just posted. I got em from bestbuy.. But yea yall are welcome for the Hollywood link damn! And for the person asking about the cases, some are generic blu ray rental cases some are the regular blu cases some are DVD. No slip covers though I heard. And if its a 2 disk combo with a dvd and blu u only get the blu.. still a deal. And no i still havent gotten a confirmation email; anyone else?

my recent bluray pick-ups ....

all 3 pirates movies, gran torino, this is it, taken, toy story 1 and 2, quantum of solace, blow and gladiator

harry potter 1-6 set finally on the way, won it on ebay today.

about to copp cloudy with a chance of meatballs and wizard of oz

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by jae oh en

anyone seen any deals for the lord of the rings trilogy that drops next week?

review on it wasn't that nice
Hella DNR supposedly, nice another one botched by WB smh. I wanted to pick it up too

Back
Top Bottom