Official B l u - r a y thread - Confirmed: Lucasfilm preparing Star Wars box

Had that NOES collection since last year, and I figured WB would release the same package to the US as they did the UK. 

Got it for 34 bucks and change after the 5$ discount for the dvd i brought in and a 5$ reward zone gift certificate. got 5$ off all of them except for Blair Witch and Hannibal which were under 9.99

u can use both 5 dollar discounts on the same movie?

so i can technically get a 9.99 movie for free??

no it releases 10/9
ill prolly pick it up.
the bestbuy promotion of getting 5 dollars off a bluray 9.99 or more is back. just check ur phone upgrade and they give u the discount.

Cool.. Going to bestbuy to pick up Prometheus..

Last edited:
Going to cop the E.T. 30th anniversary blu-ray steelbook tomorrow at Target:

^ Me too... Unfortunately got let go at my second job because he just wasn't doing much business in the past year (Cut 90% of his employees). And the extra money I had to buy stuff is gone. So I barely buy blus anymore. :smh:

whoa...good thing i've been holding off on quentin tarantino movies. awesome collection 

I waited too long to pull the trigger... And missed out on it.. Have to scoop it up on Ebay soon

Which one the Best Buy exclusive Jaws digi book blu-ray ?

Best Buy's website says a couple stores around me say they still have it in stock for $29.99. I might cop it tomorrow since I have a $5 rewards zone coupon to use.

Last edited:
Picked these up today:

E.T Steelbook is pretty limited.By the time I got to my local Target at 9:30AM this morning there was only 3 of them left.The store opened at 8AM.

The Target employee told me they got about only 10 of the E.T. Steelbook lomited edition.

Jaws digi book can still be found at Best Buy.Just check on Best Buy's website and select in store pick up to see which stores in your area has it in stock.The same Best Buy had about 5 copies of the steelbook for Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

Picked these up today:

E.T Steelbook is pretty limited.By the time I got to my local Target at 9:30AM this morning there was only 3 of them left.The store opened at 8AM.

The Target employee told me they got about only 10 of the E.T. Steelbook lomited edition.

Jaws digi book can still be found at Best Buy.Just check on Best Buy's website and select in store pick up to see which stores in your area has it in stock.The same Best Buy had about 5 copies of the steelbook for Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

bestbbuy by my house has literally like 20 steelbooks of batman begins and dark knight :lol:

im looking to pick up all the aliens with the 5 dollar coupon i can get each for 5 bucks. is it worth it?
also gunna pick up prometheus and other 10 dollar movies i can find

bestbbuy by my house has literally like 20 steelbooks of batman begins and dark knight :lol:
im looking to pick up all the aliens with the 5 dollar coupon i can get each for 5 bucks. is it worth it?
also gunna pick up prometheus and other 10 dollar movies i can find

It''s really personal preference when it comes to steelbooks and digi books.

I myself like the The Dark Knight steelbook I got and have about 10 steelbook blu-ray movies in my collection.I picked up a lot when I was working over seas in Germany back in 2008.

Some of the harder to find steelbooks like Inception, Captain America are reselling for crazy prices.

Last edited:
Heads up Best Buy is running this promo:

Link:

http://slickdeals.net/f/5267936-Bes...0-20-12-Sale-Prices-For-E-T-Prometheus-Posted

I traded in 3 old DVD's today.Used one coupon to get the 4 disc collectors edition of Promethus for $21.54 after tax and using one of the $5 off coupons.

They are taking any DVD's as long as they aren't bootleg DVD-R discs :lol:

If you got a dollar tree store where you live.Hit it up and buy whatever DVD's they have for $1 each and trade them into Best Buy.Be smart and don't try walking into a Best Buy with 5 copies of the same DVD though :lol:

Best Buy's trade in limit is 5 DVD's trade in for each store visit.

Last edited:
Took advantage of the Amazon price match with Wal Mart... picked up the Dark Knight Trilogy for $30.

Definitely taking advantage of the Best Buy trade-in. My DVD's look like an eye sore. I don't have a lot of blu rays and don't consider myself a collector, just get movies i like here and there when they are cheap, but this is a good deal.

It''s really personal preference when it comes to steelbooks and digi books.
I myself like the The Dark Knight steelbook I got and have about 10 steelbook blu-ray movies in my collection.I picked up a lot when I was working over seas in Germany back in 2008.
Some of the harder to find steelbooks like Inception, Captain America are reselling for crazy prices.

Europe Steelbooks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Paranormal Activity 3's steelbook is amazing (wish I had it)

Copped ET steelbook and Robin Hood: Men in Tights tonight

Last edited:
I've seen some steelbooks, look very nice on a shelf for collection purposes, they are a hassle to get though.

Bought Prometheus, ET, Scream 2 and 3, Sixth Sense and 8 Mile today and got 5 bucks off all of them. Blu-Ray collection is now at 276. Gonna hit the dollar tree up and grab some 1$ dvds and get some more coupons:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom