Official B l u - r a y thread - Confirmed: Lucasfilm preparing Star Wars box

Updated collection.

The Django Unchained steelbook looks sweet, not too many steelbook releases in the U.S.

What makes the steelbooks better? Is it just the cases, or is there added material in them, booklets or anything? I don't even know if I've ever seen a steelbook in a store somewhere. Wouldn't even know where to look. :lol:

The Django Unchained steelbook looks sweet, not too many steelbook releases in the U.S.

What makes the steelbooks better? Is it just the cases, or is there added material in them, booklets or anything? I don't even know if I've ever seen a steelbook in a store somewhere. Wouldn't even know where to look. :lol:

They just look cooler...

Aesthetic purposes is why I like them.

I'm with you CP :lol:
This my first one. Dope nonetheless.
Also when you know there's a trilogy movie coming out like Batman or the hobbit do you guys buy each movie separately or wait until a movie pack comes out?

I don't have the patience to wait for the movie pack, I buy them individual every damn time. :smh:

Like that Avengers briefcase thing would be outstanding, but I have been buyin the singles since 08. Hell, just happened with Bond. I was already in deep with those, when the whole set came out, didn't make any sense, now I only need like 5 more of them.

I'm with you CP :lol:
This my first one. Dope nonetheless.
Also when you know there's a trilogy movie coming out like Batman or the hobbit do you guys buy each movie separately or wait until a movie pack comes out?

I normally can't wait for that stuff..

Only have three trilogy sets: Back to The Future, Mission Impossible and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... Each of them came out when the singles came out.. So made sense to just get the set.

Just realized I'm 350 blurays deep... For some reason bought Treme Season 1 on bluray... Why? No ******g idea.

Couldn't find the steelbook at 1 Target.. Gotta go to the other tomorrow.

Last edited:
got the steelbook, also picked up pulp fiction on blu for 7.50 at target.. had it on reg dvd but wanted the blu ray for some reason.

and pretty much what Essential said, it looks cooler.. nothing more lol

bestbuy soon is bring back the 5 dollars off blu ray. i think it starts after this sunday

Back
Top Bottom