Official B l u - r a y thread - Confirmed: Lucasfilm preparing Star Wars box

My updated small collection of box sets, digibooks/paks and steelbooks:

Can you take more pictures of those steelbooks. Some of them I have not seen before. A couple of them have to be releases in different countries.. Am I correct?

Last edited:
Saw these at Target (not my picture).. But the slipcover looks so dope in person... Once the Upgrade & Save starts.. Probably going to get 1-4... And try to run down a Fast Five Steelbook

since fast six comes out soon best buy will probably be doing a movie cash promo but im not sure when. and they also might re relase fast five in steelbook. if i get any info on these ill let yall know.

Can you take more pictures of those steelbooks. Some of them I have not seen before. A couple of them have to be releases in different countries.. Am I correct?

Which ones do you want to see? And yeah, almost none of them are from U.S. since steelbooks are rarely released in the U.S.. Some of them are also region locked so you can't watch them on ordinary blu ray players, but I have an Oppo blu ray player that you can switch regions on. You can write the name of the movie and steelbook on youtube and there's a good chance that there is an unpacking video where you can see them in detail.

upgrade n save starts today

Do you know when does this deal ends?
I need to pick up some blu rays for $5..

May 11.

2 steel book related things
1. If you didn't get Django steel book from Target because none of your stores had it.. Check again because I just checked mine and they finally got them in.. I'd call first.
2. Some Walmarts have put up a huge steel book section early.

upgrade n save starts today

Do you know when does this deal ends?
I need to pick up some blu rays for $5..

May 11.

2 steel book related things
1. If you didn't get Django steel book from Target because none of your stores had it.. Check again because I just checked mine and they finally got them in.. I'd call first.
2. Some Walmarts have put up a huge steel book section early.

Thanks for the info.. Definitely going to the bestbuy later today..

Best Buy and Target price matching Amazon now is beautiful.

Picked up Django (steel book) from Target for $17

Running into Best Buy today to take advantage of that trade-and-save program on the last day.

The gems I'm giving them:

Fat Albert
Lakeview Terrace
Barbershop 2: Back in Business
Waitress
Freeway

:lol:

Bought V for Vendetta & Watchmen steel books yesterday. Full steelbook collection :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom