Official Baby Mama Drama Thread

Laptop screen broke, accidentally stacked some stuff on top of it. Going to just make it a media center now.

Accidentally sent the wrong thing in a txt, being adults enough to work it out not likely anymore, going to have to drop the bread to get them peoples involved.

I don't have any kids and won't have any until I'm married but my brother has a kid and he had MAJOR BM drama. His biggest issue is was trying to break cycle of dependency and single motherhood that his BM's family had been in for generations. His BM's mom had been a single mom on government assistance and my brother's BM was now a mother and she was trying to push my brother away in order to raise my niece the same way. They have this "I don't need a man to raise my kid" mentality that I think is very counterproductive. They'd never had any male influence in their lives and I think they just don't see the value in a child having two parents who are active in the child's life.

Luckily my brother had the financial means to fight for his child in court (along with keeping receipts) and he eventually won primary custody but my guys don't. His BM is CRAZY. She was notorious for calling the cops for the smallest thing (in court I think the final number was over 100 911 calls), trying to embarrass my brother at work and in public, etc. This went on for years. It was a nightmare.

I can't stand Red Pill/Mens rights activist guys for the most part, but the only area I agree with them on is child custody situations. Many good guys gets pushed out of their childrens' lives because the court system is designed to keep children with their mothers. The burden of proof for my brother was incredibly high when he was fighting for his daughter. He's objectively a better person in every way: honorably discharge military vet, better educated, makes over twice a much money, more stable employment, no criminal record (his BM had been locked up for minor stuff), and she'd been acting crazy for years. All that and it was still a long court battle that my bro barely won and cost him thousands of dollars. After seeing what my brother went thought, I totally get why alot of guys just say 'screw it'.

Last edited:
I don't have any kids and won't have any until I'm married but my brother has a kid and he had major BM drama. His biggest issue is was trying to break cycle of government dependency and single motherhood that his BM's family had been in for generations. His BM's mom had been a single mom on government assistance and my brother's BM was now a mother and she was trying to push my brother away in order to raise my niece the same way. They have this "I don't need a man to raise my kid" mentality that I think is very counterproductive.

Luckily my brother had the financial means to fight for his child in court (along with keeping receipts) and he eventually won primary custody but my guys don't. His BM is CRAZY. She was notorious for calling the cops for the smallest thing (in court I think the final number was over 100 911 calls), trying to embarrass my brother at work and in public, etc. It was a nightmare.

I can't stand Red Pill/Mens rights activist guys for the most part, but the only area I agree with them on is child custody situations. Many good guys gets pushed out of their childrens' lives because the court system is designed to keep children with their mothers. The burden of proof for my brother was incredibly high when he was fighting for his daughter. He's objectively a better person in every way: better educated, makes over twice a much money, more stable employment, no criminal record (his BM had been locked up for minor stuff), and she'd been acting crazy for years. All that and it was still a long court battle that my bro barely won.

Man I would've thought you were my brother. That is extremely close to my story. Tried to give my BM a new standard of life. She just couldn't leave the bums that are her fam behind. Her mom kept pushing her to try press me to do more while she cant eem pay her own bills. Mind you I copped da house for us and everything. BM chose to work as soon as possible. Now ultimately I just fell back. I'm there when I'm needed. I'm not when I'm not. Keep records of what I pay for but still wish my daughter could live a better life. Don't be with chicks who didn't have much. They develop a desire to have their own even if its less. Gender roles dont exist for them.

so i have 4 kids
a 16yr old who lives with her mom
a 10yr old, 11yr old, and 8month old who all live with me
so i been paying child support since i turned 18(had her when i was 14)
I've haven't been behind on payments in like 10 years
money always comes out my check for my oldest
well
why a few weeks ago i get a check
saying i owe a lil over 10k
supposedly she had been getting money from state of ca and nevada(she moved to vegas)
and didn't tell ca
so she was getting money from both states
plus nevada didn't have any records of my payments
i was HEATED
i called county of los angeles (where the case was originally handled)
talked to the worker on my case(surprised she actually picked up the phone cause they never answer)
and my first bm had been doing welfare fraud
so besides getting everything straightened out
im going to get a reward for turning her in :rofl:
giphy.gif

From seeing my own boys dealing with BM drama over the years, I'm glad I don'g have that problem

28 and still no kids. I stay busting in my babygirl. She on contraceptives so i'm good.

Just told me she cramping. I get so happy every month when she complaining of cramps! *Pumps fist*

like dude said up there. Aint having kids until marriage. (40-42 years old).

Watched too many folks go through the BM drama for years. Blessed to not have any of those issues. Salute to y'all taking care of your responsibilities

Props bro !
Big move.
I still got 2 yrs for mine to decrease then done in 9 yrs.

I was just looking at my receipts from child support and for the past 7.5 yrs I made a total of $142k in payments. :x
I done paid for the X’s house.
cali child support wild od.

Holy ****

my bm JUST called asked for some money
so she can wash clothes
i hit her with the

200.gif
Dayumb.
how is ur relationship with ur oldest?
is she really in bad times like that or she just nickel n dime ing u?
sometimes u gotta help even when uhate their guts.

Dayumb.
how is ur relationship with ur oldest?
is she really in bad times like that or she just nickel n dime ing u?
sometimes u gotta help even when uhate their guts.
My oldest turned 19 on the 8th
She just had a baby last june
They use to live in la
But moved to vegas
Now if my daughter needed it
I’d send it
I always send diapers and wipes and clothes and stuff
Just sent a giant Costco thing of diapers and wipes last week
But my daughter
And grand daughter didn’t need it
My bm wanted $20 to wash HER OWN clothes
Her and her bf
What the hell I look like

My oldest turned 19 on the 8th
She just had a baby last june
They use to live in la
But moved to vegas
Now if my daughter needed it
I’d send it
I always send diapers and wipes and clothes and stuff
Just sent a giant Costco thing of diapers and wipes last week
But my daughter
And grand daughter didn’t need it
My bm wanted $20 to wash HER OWN clothes
Her and her bf
What the hell I look like

How is your relationship with your daughter and granddaughter? Congrats btw.

How is your relationship with your daughter and granddaughter? Congrats btw.
Good considering how far we’ve always been from each other
Distance wise
She knows she can always call and ask me for anything
Which she does :lol:
BUT I know she always wonders why she isn’t here with me like her siblings
And I’ve tried to explain it to her
Without degrading her mom
But I can tell she still wonders why
Telling her I was only 14 and young
To ME wouldn’t justify anything
In HER mind IMO
so I just always reassure her of my love