Official Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, AFC Championship, Sunday 6:30, ROUND 3

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

What the hell was Reed doing ? This dude stay takin' horrible angles for tackles.

Which is why I find it hilarious when people say Ed Reed>>>Ronnie Lott.....its not even close.

are some you dudes serious? this game is nowhere close to over. as a steeler fan im still nervous, things can change in a heartbeat.

but this steeler D is holdin' it down right now! just dont break on a big play

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Steelers vs. Cardinals Super Bowl
happy.gif

brrraptors wrote:
are some you dudes serious? this game is nowhere close to over. as a steeler fan im still nervous, things can change in a heartbeat.

but this steeler D is holdin' it down right now! just dont break on a big play

My sentiments EXACTLY... cats talking about the game is over are crazy. Yeah the Ravens aren't much of an offensive teams but i ain't about to be overambitious about a win

Originally Posted by AG 47

Wasn't it you Gunna who said Ed Reed disappears in physical games?
Which couldn't be more wrong.

When Offensive coordinators purposely do not throw anywhere in your vicinity you might have some quiet games. If you're playing safety and the opposing OCpredetermines before the game that he's not throwing anywhere near your area of the field, your name might not get called much. Go figure.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

When Offensive coordinators purposely do not throw anywhere in your vicinity you might have some quiet games. If you're playing safety and the opposing OC predetermines before the game that he's not throwing anywhere near your area of the field, your name might not get called much. Go figure.

or the QB ant throwing jason kidd lobs all game long and Ed=no factor in a game.

When Offensive coordinators purposely do not throw anywhere in your vicinity you might have some quiet games. If you're playing safety and the opposing OC predetermines before the game that he's not throwing anywhere near your area of the field, your name might not get called much. Go figure.

How does being gameplanned against excuse Reed's obvious tentativeness on the field out there?

Furthermore, it's clear the Steelers are not shying away from him...Ward's first big catch was in Reed's "vicinity".

I really wish Cameron and Harbaugh had played Ray Rice more this year, granted he missed a few games. But he has shown the most promise.

My-T.

oh no.. james harrison shaking on the field like that.. cot dam it looks bad

im about to have a heart attack

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Cardinals vs. Steelers[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)].[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]..[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]..[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Cardinals win superbowl![/color]

How does being gameplanned against excuse Reed's obvious tentativeness on the field out there?

Furthermore, it's clear the Steelers are not shying away from him...Ward's first big catch was in Reed's "vicinity".
I didn't say anything about that play. You'll never hear me say Ed Reed is a great open field tackler EVER. Or even a good tackler. But heisn't asked to be most of the time and he's great at what he is asked to do.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Willis just dancing back there, he needs to just needs to turn upfield and hit the hole.

QFT!

eek.gif
@ the NT GOD Ed Reed getting Bashed.
laugh.gif

Brain Dawkins is the best safety I ever seen. He's gonna be a factor in the game no matter what. Same thing with troy.

In the box or playing deep coverage they gonna make plays.

Back
Top Bottom