Official Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, AFC Championship, Sunday 6:30, ROUND 3

Dudes actually said ed reed > ronnie lott
indifferent.gif
can't be #@@%%$% serious

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by AG 47

Fear The Ibis wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

Wasn't it you Gunna who said Ed Reed disappears in physical games?
Which couldn't be more wrong.

When Offensive coordinators purposely do not throw anywhere in your vicinity you might have some quiet games. If you're playing safety and the opposing
OC predetermines before the game that he's not throwing anywhere near your area of the field, your name might not get called much. Go figure.

How does being gameplanned against excuse Reed's obvious tentativeness on the field out there?

Furthermore, it's clear the Steelers are not shying away from him...Ward's first big catch was in Reed's "vicinity".
I didn't say anything about that play. You'll never hear me say Ed Reed is a great open field tackler EVER. Or even a good tackler. But he isn't asked to be most of the time and he's great at what he is asked to do.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Willis just dancing back there, he needs to just needs to turn upfield and hit the hole.

QFT!

Fam, you said "when offensive coordinators purposely do not throw anywhere in your vicinity you might have some quiet games"

I'm saying...the Steelers are going right at him, at least throwing it in his "vicinity"

And....he's still quiet.

Feel me?

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Fear The Ibis wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

Wasn't it you Gunna who said Ed Reed disappears in physical games?
Which couldn't be more wrong.

When Offensive coordinators purposely do not throw anywhere in your vicinity you might have some quiet games. If you're playing safety and the opposing
OC predetermines before the game that he's not throwing anywhere near your area of the field, your name might not get called much. Go figure.

How does being gameplanned against excuse Reed's obvious tentativeness on the field out there?

Furthermore, it's clear the Steelers are not shying away from him...Ward's first big catch was in Reed's "vicinity".
I didn't say anything about that play. You'll never hear me say Ed Reed is a great open field tackler EVER. Or even a good tackler. But he isn't asked to be most of the time and he's great at what he is asked to do.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Willis just dancing back there, he needs to just needs to turn upfield and hit the hole.

QFT!

Fam, you said "when offensive coordinators purposely do not throw anywhere in your vicinity you might have some quiet games"

I'm saying...the Steelers are going right at him, at least throwing it in his "vicinity"

And....he's still quiet.

Feel me?
Yeah. 1 Play. If the Steelers are going at him all night and he's still quiet then I'll be the first to acknowledge it.

Am I the only one who mutes every Dodge Ram commercial? They try so hard to be as manly as possible. It's so OD.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Cardinals vs. Steelers
Cardinals win superbowl!

i would like to see this happen! not that im a cards fan i am rooting for them

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

indifferent.gif
can't be #@@%%$% serious

For the past few weeks, I have heard nothing but people saying Ed Reed is the best safety to ever play the game.

Originally Posted by JD617

Am I the only one who mutes every Dodge Ram commercial? They try so hard to be as manly as possible. It's so OD.
It's got like...tool boxes! BYAAAA!

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

indifferent.gif
can't be #@@%%$% serious

For the past few weeks, I have heard nothing but people saying Ed Reed is the best safety to ever play the game.
Yeap, I said Troy>Ed people acted like I spit in their face
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Originally Posted by JD617

It's got like...tool boxes! BYAAAA!

"WOOOOOOOOOO"

"YEAHHHHHHHHH"

Oh man is this a snoozer.

It's one thing if the defenses were making big plays/hits

But this is just bad offense.

Nice return though
laugh.gif

steelers taking too many penalties, grr

if we hold the ravens to just 3 here, big props to the D. HOLD'eM!

Back
Top Bottom