Official Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, AFC Championship, Sunday 6:30, ROUND 3

Ravens
pimp.gif

third times the charm! i got the ravens in a close one
this is going to be a hard hitting game...somebody is going to get nuked

Lets go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be a GREAT defensive game.
Steelers - 13
Ravens - 7

Originally Posted by dmxfury

this is going to be a hard hitting game...somebody is going to get nuked
There is a pretty good chance someone may go off on a stretcher....
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'm hoping it's Hines Ward, Ray Ray needs to wipe that smile off his goofy face
mad.gif

as a browns fan, this is just a lose, lose, but i still hope the steelers lose just because there the steelers

heck naw I want Ray to go down and have an injury to rehab, nothing career threatning just something that he dont want to deal with. Cause im still salty abouthow he did Mendenhall. That was my sleeper ROY pick too.

I really do hope the Ravens win this game and go all the way, but I'm still siding with the Steelers on this one.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Ravens fans any additional info on Suggs and Rolle?

not a ravens fan but this is from yahoo

DE/LB Terrell Suggs is expected to be a game-time decision with a shoulder sprain. He hasn't missed a game in his NFL career. "I'm not going tosit here and say it's positive or we're happy about it," coach John Harbaugh said. "We'll just see how it goes. It's going to beclose. He's going to work real hard to try to get back. That's all we know."

Originally Posted by Rip City12

I love all the hate for the Steelers on this board lol, with that being said Go Steelers!!!
There isn't one single reply in this entire topic hating on your beloved Steelers, you sound like a real sensitive guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Rip City12

I love all the hate for the Steelers on this board lol, with that being said Go Steelers!!!
There isn't one single reply in this entire topic hating on your beloved Steelers, you sound like a real sensitive guy
laugh.gif

My man, if you read my post correctly you would see that I said board not thread, I was referring to the other threads that i have read in S and T. But thanksfor scanning the three pages to correct me. I also enjoy a good tearjerker every now and again
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom