Official Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, AFC Championship, Sunday 6:30, ROUND 3

I want this game so badly - not just because it's for the superbowl, but because a loss sends my most hated team to the superbowl instead. I'm gonna bea bit heartbroken if we can't pull this off today.

Number 6 is on the way!!!!!
pimp.gif
GO STEELERS!!!!

Hopefully this game is even somewhat close to that last game
eek.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]LETS GO RAVENS!!![/color]

I'm probably not going to post too much during the game itself - so if we start losing or something, i'm not "disappearing" and don'tneed called out as so.

I'm very nervous right now - mostly because we are expected to win this game, but it's going to be incredibly tough to do so I believe. We are thebetter team, we've shown that twice this year already... but the Ravens are fierce competitors, maybe as tough as anyone in the league and you know theywant this just as badly or more than our guys do.

Should be a good one.. lets get 'em boys!

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I want this game so badly - not just because it's for the superbowl, but because a loss sends my most hated team to the superbowl instead. I'm gonna be a bit heartbroken if we can't pull this off today.
Stop lying, your hate for the Patriots overshadows everything else.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I'm probably not going to post too much during the game itself - so if we start losing or something, i'm not "disappearing" and don't need called out as so.

just coming in to say the same thing.

with a game of this magnitude, i'm gonna probably have my full attention focused on the game.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I want this game so badly - not just because it's for the superbowl, but because a loss sends my most hated team to the superbowl instead. I'm gonna be a bit heartbroken if we can't pull this off today.
Stop lying, your hate for the Patriots overshadows everything else.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
hmm.... it's so close... good call though, i probably wish worse for the Pats. I mostly just hate the Ravens defense, their offensive guysare okay by in large... thanks for the correction.
tongue.gif

i'm just ready for some DE-CLEATING hits....Hines, Ray, Troy, Ed, Harrison....LETS GO!!!!

Back
Top Bottom