Official Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, AFC Championship, Sunday 6:30, ROUND 3

troy polamalu
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Time for people to say Troy is the best safety in the game now.
laugh.gif

I'm going with Dawkins on that one. Even though Troy had the best game of all the top 3 safeties today.

Naw fam, I ain't salty. But I just wanted to talk to one of the people who had the nerve tosay Ed Reed was the Defensive Player of the Year.

Like seriously?

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

JD617 wrote:

SoleOnEyez wrote:

whats with the ed reed hate? did I miss something?

NT turns on dudes in the blink of an eye.
laugh.gif

Gunna started it and everybody started Co-signing.

You know how it is
laugh.gif

word ...

reed > pol > dawk

... people need to make they own opinions and stick w/ em ...

nice catch by heap

i brought up Gunna's statement from another thread. People make it seem like Ed Reed is the greatest safety of all time.

When as i type this, another great safety did the same thing Ed Reed is supposed to be doing in this game.
He arguably is. Lott himself has stated such.

Why you've been calling out Reed all thread I don't know. You're just salty.

oh well. great season for a team that was expected to win 5 games. a rookie QB and rookie head coach just took us to the AFC championship.

this one doesn't even hurt that much.

yall beastin. it was a terrible throw. not sayin it wasnt a nice play but dudes actin like the pic was serious. now the return thats summin else.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I hate Pukesburgh
go join another division, we're tired of beating your sorry team every time out.

sick.gif
at clark's hit... gotta go lower man, that's a dirty way to goin there. now you got yourself hurt too.

Back
Top Bottom