Official Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, AFC Championship, Sunday 6:30, ROUND 3

If the pick wasnt the dagger, then that was...

Hopefully Willis is ok...
frown.gif

Nice to see both teams gathering around too. With this rivalry, I would expect a few fights...

Jesus, hope Willis is ok, that did not look good at all

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I hate Pukesburgh
go join another division, we're tired of beating your sorry team every time out.

sick.gif
at clark's hit... gotta go lower man, that's a dirty way to go in there. now you got yourself hurt too.
he's going full speed, there was nothing he could have done.....it was an incidental helmet-to-helmet

*I wonder if it's his leg....

Helmet to Helmet.

He's about to get fined HEAVY.

Hopefully everyone is OK...

- Is it Pitts. ball?

man i hope willis is allright, i hate the ravens but dam.. hope you allright. that looked terrifying
sick.gif

dammit clark go lower, he might not have meant for it to be helmet to helmet but thats just an awful hit

steeler fans are ruthless. i guess they didnt see what i saw.. you knew he was hurt when his right arm didnt flex back down after the hit

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I hate Pukesburgh
go join another division, we're tired of beating your sorry team every time out.

sick.gif
at clark's hit... gotta go lower man, that's a dirty way to go in there. now you got yourself hurt too.
he's going full speed, there was nothing he could have done.....it was an incidental helmet-to-helmet

*I wonder if it's his leg....
clark has a history of going in high like that man.. he knew what he was doing there. hey, personally i love his spirit - i don't thinkhe's trying to hurt anybody or himself, but he throws his body in there like that and people get hurt.. frequently.

As soon as it happened and saw dude go stiff, knew it was bad. At least he's moving his arms and legs though, hope he's alright.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Commercial break, I hate seeing this crap

smh @ CBS replaying the hit like 10 times from all angles at all speeds.. good job CBS.. they dont give a crap about anything. theres just SOME stuff that youDONT want to see or need to show again.

Yikes, hate to see *!*$ like that. I thought Clark got the worst of it, it looked like he went limp before he hit the ground. Good to see he's aightthough.

Come on now, get up Willis.
frown.gif

edit:

And that wasn't a dirty hit at all. It's a violent game, that a vicious tackle. Illegal ≠ dirty.

Back
Top Bottom