Official Bape Thread

Copped off END. Think it was the last XXL they had.
indifferent.gif
damn

& just noticed they had the tiger tee i been wanting too..

always forget about them w/ bape stuff

:stoneface: damn

& just noticed they had the tiger tee i been wanting too..

always forget about them w/ bape stuff

I didn't even know you could order off END via chat or phone until recently. I'm still looking for the tiger camo pocket tee.

First time ordering from Bape.US and am a bit miffed.  They make you do signature confirmation and place heavy restrictions on the shipments so you can't in any way customize the Fedex delivery (for example: hold at a facility, deliver at a different time, etc).  No one I've ever ordered from places these restrictions.  It means people who have day jobs can't get their packages.

Tried calling fedex and they said there is nothing they can do.

I can't miss work this week so at this point all I can do is watch them try to deliver three times unsuccessfully and hope they hold my item at their facility after the 3rd unsuccessful attempt as opposed to sending it back. Anyone know what happens after the 3rd unsuccessful delivery? 
mean.gif

First time ordering from Bape.US and am a bit miffed.  They make you do signature confirmation and place heavy restrictions on the shipments so you can't in any way customize the Fedex delivery (for example: hold at a facility, deliver at a different time, etc).  No one I've ever ordered from places these restrictions.  It means people who have day jobs can't get their packages.

I can't miss work this week so at this point all I can do is watch them try to deliver three times unsuccessfully and hope they hold my item at their facility after the 3rd unsuccessful attempt as opposed to sending it back. Anyone know what happens after the 3rd unsuccessful delivery? :smh:

It goes back to bape New York, where you have to call them and tell them the package got sent back, they will then charge you for shipping again and send it back out with the same restrictions.

I can't miss work this week so at this point all I can do is watch them try to deliver three times unsuccessfully and hope they hold my item at their facility after the 3rd unsuccessful attempt as opposed to sending it back. Anyone know what happens after the 3rd unsuccessful delivery? 
mean.gif
My package from them comes in Saturday and good thing I am off on the weekends! Fedex Home delivery on Sat is nice. Agree on the restrictions and also sig confirmation as sometimes nobody is home to sign for packages. Hope you can get your package thoughh..

Last edited:
It goes back to bape New York, where you have to call them and tell them the package got sent back, they will then charge you for shipping again and send it back out with the same restrictions.
That's nuts!  Thank you for the info.  I guess I will have to call Bape and pay more because I have to work and make a living.  Can't take the morning off to wait around. 

My package from them comes in Saturday and good thing I am off on the weekends! Fedex Home delivery on Sat is nice. Agree on the restrictions and also sig confrimation as sometimes nobody is home to sign for packages. Hope you can get your package thoughh..
Yeah, they are delivering Wednesday, Thursday and Friday so I'm screwed. 
mean.gif

I can't miss work this week so at this point all I can do is watch them try to deliver three times unsuccessfully and hope they hold my item at their facility after the 3rd unsuccessful attempt as opposed to sending it back. Anyone know what happens after the 3rd unsuccessful delivery? :smh:

You could try printing out the FedEx tracking page, showing the tracking number and the package's movements. Write a note on it to the fedex person saying, "please leave package for [full government name]." Sign and date the note and tape it to your front door. This has worked for me with past US Bape orders, but it probably depends on the fedex person. Worth a try.

You could try printing out the FedEx tracking page, showing the tracking number and the package's movements. Write a note on it to the fedex person saying, "please leave package for [full government name]." Sign and date the note and tape it to your front door. This has worked for me with past US Bape orders, but it probably depends on the fedex person. Worth a try.
Will give this a shot.  Thanks man.  Repped.

Kith, bape, and supreme all do the same thing with that shipping crap.
Yeah, I'm sure it's to protect themselves for some reason.  Between yesterday and today I had two separate Fedex people on the phone say to me, "Wow, no one does this level of restriction because it makes the packages undeliverable and an almost automatic return to sender."

Lesson learned I guess.

Kith, bape, and supreme all do the same thing with that shipping crap.
yes because they all are nyc based stores (well bapes us location) and credit card scammers are real in nyc, so this is the best way to protect themselves 

Will give this a shot.  Thanks man.  Repped.
Yeah, I'm sure it's to protect themselves for some reason.  Between yesterday and today I had two separate Fedex people on the phone say to me, "Wow, no one does this level of restriction because it makes the packages undeliverable and an almost automatic return to sender."

Lesson learned I guess.

[emoji]128077[/emoji] Let me know if it works for you. Good luck!

Tees and hoodie. Find a shop near me getting the tees. They actually have some older stuff like bape x skull island, a bape x minions hoodie and purple camo sweat shorts. Not getting alien hoodie though. Bape us would be the best move for that?

Tees and hoodie. Find a shop near me getting the tees. They actually have some older stuff like bape x skull island, a bape x minions hoodie and purple camo sweat shorts. Not getting alien hoodie though. Bape us would be the best move for that?

Bape Japan would be the move

Back
Top Bottom