Official Bape Thread

mean.gif
jinxed myself

they been stepping their game up as of late & with collabs as well but this collection could have had a little more to it & the hoodie could have been way better. ill most likely just pick 1 tee cause the one piece drop did a number on me
laugh.gif

I'm hip. Need to grab a pair. 8)

Tryna go easy on bape but if I can get an xxl in the red shark I might, goes with my Coca Cola bape stuff
they been stepping their game up as of late & with collabs as well but this collection could have had a little more to it & the hoodie could have been way better. ill most likely just pick 1 tee cause the one piece drop did a number on me:lol:
they could've did a little more but it's still fire, and I like the hoodies, especially the one with the alien on it

Tryna go easy on bape but if I can get an xxl in the red shark I might, goes with my Coca Cola bape stuff

Go easy? Bro, I just seen your recent pick-up's. You lion like shiiiiit. :lol:

In for red or blue camo shorts.

Last edited:
i was expecting a bigger alien head on the sides of the hood, maybe one side having the second head shooting out or something..

Go easy? Bro, I just seen your recent pick-up's. You lion like shiiiiit. :lol:

In for red or blue camo shorts.
Lol that was from earlier this month, just got everything in from Japan now. And yea Ima eat my words this weekend :smh:

That explains why i couldnt find any other of that blue/pinkish Shark shorts online, theyre a new color. Social Status must have just gotten them in.

Joints are kinda dope, id keep em.

yeah ill probably just do that, i really want to wear them on my trip to Puerto Vallarta next week and a size XL in any other colorway is nonexistent right now online

yeah ill probably just do that, i really want to wear them on my trip to Puerto Vallarta next week and a size XL in any other colorway is nonexistent right now online
Big sizes disappear first unfortunately

Never purchased anything bape before and I live in southern va…what are chances of getting a bape x alien shirt this weekend?

Back
Top Bottom