Official Bape Thread

$450 Shipped would be a good price.
I got "restricted" for 7 days, so once that ends I'll send an offer. It is used though but looks crispy. I'll see what it is when the time comes, thanks

If anyone catches a Large in the black undftd tee on pondon post on here. I been stalking it but no luck but they have put some XL and XXL up

I got "restricted" for 7 days, so once that ends I'll send an offer. It is used though but looks crispy. I'll see what it is when the time comes, thanks
ebay really getting strict about outside purchases with sellers...

what he try & do? idk whats worse the broke lowballer hypebeasts or the staff stalking your dms

Tried to hit me with the "can you send pics" so no red flags on the DM and after that he hit me with the "can you overnight if I pay $50 extra" with the fake PayPal email... he needed it overnight because "his tour started on Wednesday" I spazzed on him.

Pondon is killing me!  I really want the bape x undefeated shark hoody but for $458 though?  What was the retail on this hoody? 

Wrote a complaint to Selfridges and a person there looked into whether they could send me the bags. Their response:

"Thank you for your email.

We have now heard back from the relevant team, who have advised our A Bathing Ape products do not come with a Bathing Ape branded bag. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.

If you have any further queries, please do let me know."

Ah well lesson learned. Only buying from that site moving forward if there is something super limited on it.

Why do you care? Dont you just want the shirt? Are you wearing the bag?

Why do you care? Dont you just want the shirt? Are you wearing the bag?
I keep all of my shirts in the Bape bags.  I've found they stay in good shape longer than on the hanger.  

I also wear the bags on my head and terrorize neighborhood children. 

it was on jp bape site for 5800 yen (~55$ usd) but theres no padding on the strap for the neck. felt it wouldnt be that useful, esp for dslrs

Does Bape jp charge customs? If so, what's the limit for customs charges? First time but directly from Bape web store.

retail was $471. Pondon selling for under retail.
Thanks and repped.  I didn't realize retail was that high.  Even though the price is higher than Bape's other hoodies I can't pass this one up especially with the removable patches.

Lol gucci shades?
yeah
Since I've came in this thread I went from one piece of Bape to 4....
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Nice, how much you drop on em? I just dropped 8 on the louis so Ima take it easy for a little

Nice price, if you see the ones I posted up on a sale like that let me know, I'd definitely scoop at a similar price

Back
Top Bottom