Official Bape Thread

shorts are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Gotta save money.

Got the yellow camo and black Beach shorts a while back from Pondon, so going to rock those instead.  Otherwise I'd grab the yellow/black shorts as those are sick. 

Ape Head logo would be a clean piece or Shark

My stalking on Pondon paid off.. they posted a Large in the UNDFTD Black tee :lol: scooped it up

Hope it works out but for now I'm laying low... got too much debt on my PayPal :rofl:g

Yea I was thinking an ape head on my shoulder or something, not really planning on doing so but food for thought. Seen some dude on ig got a tattoo that made his arm look robotic which was fire

What do y'all think about getting a bape tattoo?

Depends what you'd want to get. I'd suggest getting something that looks dope no matter what happens with Bape the company. It's a lifelong thing and you never know what'll happen with a corporation over the years.

My stalking on Pondon paid off.. they posted a Large in the UNDFTD Black tee :lol: scooped it up

Congrats man! You wanted that sucker for a while!

Depends what you'd want to get. I'd suggest getting something that looks dope no matter what happens with Bape the company. It's a lifelong thing and you never know what'll happen with a corporation over the years.
Yea it ain't no serious consideration right now but if I get serious about it I'll figure something out

Yeah bro I was stalking that mug for what like two weeks? :lol:

That'll be last cop for a while (I Hope)

And as far as tattoos I don't think it's all that bad. People get much worse tattoos :lol:

Last edited:
Yea I would probably get a Jesus tattoo first cuz I know at least my religion won't change in life, but the simpsons bape sofa across my back would be :pimp: :lol:

I guess it depends how tall you are. The beach shorts are good and long in my opinion. I'm 6 foot 5, so I'm up there and have long legs, and they felt great. I think you'll like them.

^^always killing it...  GITD BOYZZZ 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom