Official Bape Thread

Just got the boa by bathing ape tshirt from end sale, surprised it's still in stock those shirts usually sell fast

Bape pop up sale is up on their site. Nothing catches my eye. Want a snowboard jacket but I remembered Im not ballin

Hey guys, where can I find bape beach shorts? I'm guessing third party sites like grailed but is there anywhere else?

Also, I'm around 32 waist. Does Bape run small? Should I stick to my normal m/L?

Thanks fellas

Hey guys, where can I find bape beach shorts? I'm guessing third party sites like grailed but is there anywhere else?

Also, I'm around 32 waist. Does Bape run small? Should I stick to my normal m/L?

Thanks fellas
undefeated

I was on eBay the other day and saw a seller that had a bunch of shirts that were described as

"Factory sample product with defect"

and good prices

seller had 267 feedback with 99% lol

I think someone said it would be safe to size up.

I'm a 32 waist too and usually like a M in shorts. Dunno how Bape shorts run tho beside my Bape x Puma ones that I got in a M and those run above the knee by like 3 inches lmao

I think someone said it would be safe to size up.

I'm a 32 waist too and usually like a M in shorts. Dunno how Bape shorts run tho beside my Bape x Puma ones that I got in a M and those run above the knee by like 3 inches lmao

go a size up for sure

Has anyone ever ordered from Pondon and not received an order confirmation email from them right away and just the PayPal receipt email?

Hey guys I had a question about the bape collar with undefeated. The camo shorts and black ones their size xxl would fit up to what waist 38, 40 like most other shark sweat shorts or smaller?

I'm asking because some guy is selling them in xxl and says that is about 36 inch waist but other shark shorts which are size xl like for instance on pondon site are listed as 38.5 or higher.

Can someone tell me how Bape releases work at the NY store? Do people line up 1-2 hours before a drop? I'm trying to get the Minion collab this Saturday and want to know how early to get there. I want to buy a shirt in 2 sizes, and I heard it's one item per style but you can go through the line again.

If you're a common size like medium or large you should be able to get it doing exactly what you said. I generally show up at 4-5pm Saturday and can still get something decent. Only thing that's gone real quick would be shark shorts and hoodies usually

Got these to go with the Black Friday yeezys IMG_5603.jpg

I've got a question on T shirt sizing as I am looking to cop a few shirts but not sure if I need a L or XL. Most Shirts Nike or otherwise I get a L and they fit good unless they shrink to much. I've been told to size up to a XL as I don't need it super form fitting but would like to get some other opinions before pulling the expensive trigger

Back
Top Bottom