Official Bape Thread

seems like instore only
You have to chat with an online rep and link them which item you want and they should help you place an order. Make sure you have a payment method linked to your END account. I have ordered majority of my bape from END online with no problem.

Stopped by bape today and they restock some stuff, was able to get red camo shark shorts and bape USA flag t shirt. Not bad, still didn't feel like spending $400 though

IMG_5805.JPG IMG_5804.JPG

Nice start to august

Nice American t, I copped the white one. I can't bring myself to spend that much on a pair of shorts. These t's been killing me Ima have to wear them 24/7

Nice American t, I copped the white one. I can't bring myself to spend that much on a pair of shorts. These t's been killing me Ima have to wear them 24/7
Thanks man, wanted the gold but all they had was the silver, couldn't complain and yea the shorts are pricey but I copped the orange red joints, wasn't feeling em and flipped them and made some change off them. Made my reds a little cheaper and reupped on the orange so if they sell again even better.

Was pissed bape us didn't release the pink bape abc camo shorts yet, neeeeeeed those.

Also copped a bape alien hoodie, will put up pics when it comes in

What site did you catch the alien hoody on? They restocked on a couple sites but I had no luck. On another note in ordered a bape mug from social status for a keepsake and it came broke. I had my neighbor sign for it from fed ex so I'm sure I lost on that. Would have been cool for my hype shelf

Back
Top Bottom