Official Bape Thread

Liked last year's collab more (but that was one of my faves all time). The all camo down jacket and camo shirt in this drop are pretty sweet. Guess we will see how insane it is to get these. I fell like the resell market is another level these days so it's unpredictable what will even be available for more than .00001 second.

Bape going to make me broke by the end of this year.
Bape x undftd
Bape x champion
This desert camo full zip :nerd::nerd:

Nah it's an xl, as far as I know I'm the only person with one but stockx will probably have a lowballer creep up on it for no reason :smh: :lol:

Nah it's an xl, as far as I know I'm the only person with one but stockx will probably have a lowballer creep up on it for no reason :smh: :lol:
Oh... I am not going to lie, but I lowball on a couple of supreme items I am looking at as well :smokin

That's crazy that they're popping up. I thought they were all done. I might be able to a Pikachu down the line.

That's crazy that they're popping up. I thought they were all done. I might be able to a Pikachu down the line.
Yea as it was only japan exclusive. I been monitoring the site everyday and hoping for a restock. Dream came true today lol. Need the others to restock as well.

IMG_8129.JPG IMG_8128.JPG

I'm proud of this piece, had to try it on real quick

Straight flames. Would've copped if I didn't cop the patchwork preme hoody off stock x.
I had that too but sold it for no reason :smh:
Still got those patchwork pants. Bape is dropping so much heat its gonna be very very hard not to ball out

I had that too but sold it for no reason :smh:
Still got those patchwork pants. Bape is dropping so much heat its gonna be very very hard not to ball out
Like the hoody more than the pants haha. Waiting for bape x champion and the undefeated collab. Money is ready.

Like the hoody more than the pants haha. Waiting for bape x champion and the undefeated collab. Money is ready.
Yea the hoodie is better but the pants are cool too. I can live without the champion collab but the undftd one is dope. Need that shibuya hoodie but $800+ and only size large on eBay :smh:

Medium Pickachu t-shirt available on Pondon for $178....... ugh..... I still need a large or x-large preferably.

Back
Top Bottom