Official Bape Thread

DyV0A_TVYAAEcsM.jpg

DyV0A-FVsAApsEE.jpg

DyV0A-HVsAARPWC.jpg

DyV0A_TVsAANUoT.jpg
jacket fire lol

Alp wears all his shoes so idk what makes these any different. Not sure how many times he worn them but eventually they will crease because they are shoes. I guess were different. I'm not buying shoes or clothes because I'm afraid something is gonna happen. It's meant to be worn. If it was autographed by Stan Lee or something I would understand.
I wore em once and they cracked. When shoes are over 10 years old that’s what happens. I don’t need the money that badly to sell em

My homegirl got a spot for me but ill tell her not even to go if its fcfs tomorrow for adidas. I like the jacket but what i need are the gloves

My homegirl got a spot for me but ill tell her not even to go if its fcfs tomorrow for adidas. I like the jacket but what i need are the gloves

Guaranteed gloves the first to go cuz its the cheapest and people wan a flex with them. I need the hoody and ultraboost

I wore em once and they cracked. When shoes are over 10 years old that’s what happens. I don’t need the money that badly to sell em

Damn now you got me thinking about my pair that’s coming in. Gonna take it to a cobbler and get it conditioned.

Last edited:
hmmm anyone have any idea what store this is? Just got a charge

Attachments

• CC.PNG
    CC.PNG
    1.9 KB · Views: 28
I was actually able to get an order through on overkill site 2 hours after the launch.. Lot of stuff was still in stock.. Site is crazy backed up..

Most of the stuff is said for before it even reaches the public hands.. the public gets the scraps trust me.
I definitely trust it...never optimistic on these types of releases out here. Ill see how I feel tomorrow morning. Hoping I'd at least be able to get the gloves

I wanna say Adidas x Social Status really handled the release today in ATL very well. I thought that it was gonna get crazy, but it didn't. They had a lot of stock and it seems like most people came out happy. I pretty much got everything except for the cleats, helmet, and football.

What you order?

Ultra boosts. I tried to get another order in for gloves, hoodie and tights but was unsuccessful..

I'm Kind of surprised because about an hour after I gave up on the clothes, I ended up getting two order confirmation emails. I thought the first purchase failed because I never got the confirm screen after paying with CC, so I carted/checked out 2nd time..

Seems kind of crazy that I was able to cart and checkout two pair over 2 hours after launch.. Then the site completely crashed and burned.. A lot of items were still in stock, so I guess the site must have been completely unusable for almost 2 hours. Just something to note for later, never give up! haha.. But now wtf am I gonna do with two pair! ugh.. Stockx or maybe one of my buddies will want a pair - even though most folks have moved on from ultra boosts.

Back
Top Bottom