Official Bape Thread

If that means i can finally cop clothing from a brand ive been trying to venture into with ease then good. With preme im not copping anything but pre S/S 16 and 5 panels. Unless if its something that i really digg from future seasons.

Small compared to regular bape?
I believe so I ordered an L than they emailed me and said sizing is weird and kinda mall

I replied L but then when I went to go check the L adidas super bowl stuff measured like a M Bape jacket according to the measurements on their site

yeah go check the measurements.. they changed them again

Super Bowl stuff goes from L to 0 to X0 idk what that means :lol:

but the L was like 20/25 and i looked at another shark L and its 22x26.5 or something like that

yeah so i told them to slide me an XL or X0 :lol:

last resort would be an L but that mug gon be like gym guy tight on me :rofl:

made weird. the other bape x adidas stuff i think they used regular adidas sizing (US) methinks

Gloves came in from Xhibition

IMAG4892.jpg

Medium woulda fit better, but these will work

I think the japan adidas fits different then the US adidas, that’s probably what it is
Ahh
The xxl you got from was a US retailer? Does make sense

In the email Pondon was trippin cuz they said it was listing the *** size and international lol.

Ahh
The xxl you got from was a US retailer? Does make sense

In the email Pondon was trippin cuz they said it was listing the *** size and international lol.
Yea I tried it on at cncpts, didn’t cop cuz the screen print feels cheap. Might still cop though it’s fire but I dislike cheap screen print with a passion :lol:

Copped the black pair for 353 after shipping off the x, now to get the green

Nice.. I also picked up the blacks on StockX today.. Been wanting a bape boost for long time and glad people mostly over the boost hype so I could cop cheaper.. Can't decide if I'm gonna keep the greens I just got today from overkill, they cancelled my duplicate order.

Back
Top Bottom