Official Bape Thread

604DCFEC-449E-469D-8243-B6BA5EC0416B.jpeg

im gonna let my pts stack next time so i can get something for the low :lol:

that hoody fire as hell

why is it 1k?

im gonna let my pts stack next time so i can get something for the low :lol:

that hoody fire as hell

why is it 1k?
I could’ve got close to two hoodies for free. To answer your question Shibuya store exclusive. I don’t think it’s worth $1k which is why I let the points stack up.

im surrpised that they let them stack that much and that you can use so much per purchase lol

im surrpised that they let them stack that much and that you can use so much per purchase lol
Been buying a lot of bape over the past year or so. Should’ve probably let it stack more til it was free but didn’t do it. They restocked it so apparently they had a next xxl. If I knew that would’ve waited longer

Been buying a lot of bape over the past year or so. Should’ve probably let it stack more til it was free but didn’t do it. They restocked it so apparently they had a next xxl. If I knew that would’ve waited longer
i hate when they do that lol

look at an item for a 1 day or 2 and they dont have the exact size you need so you order and think its gone then next day they add another one thats the size you need after you've orered :lol:

i hate when they do that lol

look at an item for a 1 day or 2 and they dont have the exact size you need so you order and think its gone then next day they add another one thats the size you need after you've orered :lol:
It’s smart though, they just put one of each size up and restock it once it sells to prevent overselling and make it seem more limited then it is. I’ve been buying bape long enough so for the most part I know when it really is only one in stock or more

It’s smart though, they just put one of each size up and restock it once it sells to prevent overselling and make it seem more limited then it is. I’ve been buying bape long enough so for the most part I know when it really is only one in stock or more
hard to time tho and to time the restocks

ive gotten pretty lucky and gotten 2 of the shirts i wanted the most off of them pretty okay tho (goku bape head and an undftd one) lol

off of "restocks" too

hard to time tho and to time the restocks

ive gotten pretty lucky and gotten 2 of the shirts i wanted the most off of them pretty okay tho (goku bape head and an undftd one) lol

off of "restocks" too
Collabs tend to have less stock so when they sell out more of a chance they really sell. And I think the restocks happen 3-4am est

Collabs tend to have less stock so when they sell out more of a chance they really sell. And I think the restocks happen 3-4am est
the adidas stuff has been pretty consistent stock so far the superbowl capsule

i just think it's weird how on the japanese versions like from Pondon, the tags only have the *** sizing
where as all the other ones i've seen on sale like on ebay (internatonal retail versions) have all the sizes listed (US, UK, J) on the tag

the adidas stuff has been pretty consistent stock so far the superbowl capsule

i just think it's weird how on the japanese versions like from Pondon, the tags only have the *** sizing
where as all the other ones i've seen on sale like on ebay (internatonal retail versions) have all the sizes listed (US, UK, J) on the tag
Yea adidas japan stuff is tiny, I’d avoid buying it on pondon.

Yea adidas japan stuff is tiny, I’d avoid buying it on pondon.
yeah i ordered and L was too small sold it then ordered an O and its better but still kind of snug
might need an XO but the arms might be long but when i compared the tags

US M = J O
US L = 2 XO :lol:

yeah i ordered and L was too small sold it then ordered an O and its better but still kind of snug
might need an XO but the arms might be long but when i compared the tags

US M = J O
US L = 2 XO :lol:
Yea pretty much, I’d say for that just cop off the us pay the higher price

Back
Top Bottom