Official Bape Thread

my other shark hoodie is an L and it fits fine. I can prob do either L or XL depending on how i want it to fit.

this SB stuff fits small. im trying to move my size L since i ordered the bigger size from Pondon already :lol:
Got it! Seems i should be getting a size XL then, lol not unless....

I guess we're all just selling to ourselves. I grabbed two 12.5's. One for myself, one to offset the cost. Just got them in last nite. Your the buyer of the second pair. (based on price and sold during the half off sale). StockX gives until 2/11 to ship. Yeah I noticed the resale price rose. :tongue:

Sending yours out tomorrow. Hope that helps a little with the anxiety.

21799BF5-31B1-43BB-816B-BE174812DB3F.jpeg

hoffu hoffu You try to sell me some fakes? Curious why these didn’t pass authentication.

EfFing conversions :angry:...does not 46 2/3 equal size 12.5 In the US?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190213-171552_Gmail.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190213-171552_Gmail.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20190213-171307_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190213-171307_Gallery.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20190213-171133_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190213-171133_Gmail.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 37
Well **#$ me...:blush:>D.

Didnt even look at the boxes. :smh:
My sincerest apologies bro

It's all good man lol. These aren't grails by any means.

If you really wanted to help you could’ve sold through PayPal and cut the middle man out

lol- We didn't find out until a few days after I bought them that he was my seller. But I'm glad it worked out this way since I need a 12.5 and these would've been too small, lol.

It's all good man lol. These aren't grails by any means.

lol- We didn't find out until a few days after I bought them that he was my seller. But I'm glad it worked out this way since I need a 12.5 and these would've been too small, lol.
Yea he ain’t lose any bread, he would’ve lost shipping both ways to you if that’s what happened

Looks good Guccishades Guccishades ! I still need to re-cop but I'm about to go on vacation tomorrow so might hold off until I get back. Prices went up a little bit, but no one is biting so I'm hoping they drop back to the $360 range.

still looking for black pair in a 10 for a decent price, no one local has any for sale surprisingly. got a 9.5 but nobody even has a 10 to swap so i’ll probably have to sell and just buy a 10

Do the Bape Ultraboost fit TTS or go 1/2 size up? I’m a size 12 in Ultraboost Clima’s but a 12.5 in UB 4.0’s (the knit is just tighter imo). What’s everyone recommend with these?

My foot is weird so don’t wanna help with sizing recommendations for these.

And anybody see the bape Taipei hoodie for sale anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom