Official Bape Thread

7A5AC522-E0CB-4CC9-A86F-3036D9152D48.jpeg

Nice, happyjagabee, lol. I preordered the Avengers ape head coming this week. Haven’t ordered from there since the “No More Games” Predator.
Yea I ordered that there too and haven’t seen it anywhere else. I might even order xls in the marvel **** cuz xxl is damn near non existent :smh:

Yea I ordered that there too and haven’t seen it anywhere else. I might even order xls in the marvel **** cuz xxl is damn near non existent :smh:

Yup, you got a point. Haven’t seen that Pred anywhere else. And yeah, I haven’t seen XXL anywhere for the Marvel. I wear XL, and those were difficult, so I could imagine

Yup, you got a point. Haven’t seen that Pred anywhere else. And yeah, I haven’t seen XXL anywhere for the Marvel. I wear XL, and those were difficult, so I could imagine
I might have to get em in xl. I need to rock that predator soon, bought damn near the entire collection and ain’t wear anything yet

yall know where to find some authentic og bapesta or roadstas in a 10.5?

striking out errrrrywhere

ebay only got a coupple flavors

surprised when they put my goku shirt up that one time it was $140. thought dbz hype was real but defo not marvel hype

Back
Top Bottom