Official Bape Thread

Black and white ones suck. For some of the bape collections the monotone bape is fire, not for marvel though

Word. That was originally my consolation prize, lol, but I’m getting rid of it. I mean, I get what they were trying to do, being that comics were originally in black n white, but it just doesn’t look right. The only 2 left that I need are Raccoon and Iron Man. I spent a grip, lol

Word. That was originally my consolation prize, lol, but I’m getting rid of it. I mean, I get what they were trying to do, being that comics were originally in black n white, but it just doesn’t look right. The only 2 left that I need are Raccoon and Iron Man. I spent a grip, lol
I spent over a thousand on bape marvel so far :smh:

B895D16A-C3FD-4E87-877B-8FD370568BC1.jpeg

Also my black and white iron man came in and...

It’s a lot better in person than I thought it would be

I caved on the Bape head Avengers red tee. I'm hoping I could get the white Bape head Avengers tee now.. then I'm good unless I see Naruto shirts at a good price haha

my thing was i knew i was gonna regret it if i didn't cop when i had the chance too
was gonna sell my black/white iron man head after copping the comic head but after getting the iron man in idk :lol:

Back
Top Bottom