Official Bape Thread

anybody hit for the stadium goods and bape collab?
I got lucky and hit on both models from the early access

Stadium-Goods-A-Bathing-Ape-BAPE-STA-SK8-STA-1.jpg

I tried but was getting error messages for payment constantly. Finally gave up and a lil while later got a confirmation email from an order. Got charged too. The email dont even say what size though. I think it's prolly a mistake and I'll get refunded. If it do go through though, I hope its for the right size.

I tried but was getting error messages for payment constantly. Finally gave up and a lil while later got a confirmation email from an order. Got charged too. The email dont even say what size though. I think it's prolly a mistake and I'll get refunded. If it do go through though, I hope its for the right size.
did you get an order number? you might be good as long as you get an order number
My confirmation email doesnt say my size either

Stadium Goods cancelled my sk8sta order at 3am before the launched saying theyre out of stock 🤦🏻‍♂️

I got lucky and hit again on todays actual release date. Thank you God 🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻

i know these people at stadium goods are probably hoarding pairs for themselves because they are a resell company after all

Stadium Goods cancelled my sk8sta order at 3am before the launched saying theyre out of stock 🤦🏻‍♂️

i know these people at stadium goods are probably hoarding pairs for themselves because they are a resell company after all
Wild times bro. Glad u still scored.

same thing happened to me. looking at insta comments it happened to everyone.

kind of nervous I'm going to be looking at a cancel because I ordered a 9.5 and sk8 sta usually only comes in full sizes.....but why show in stock if it doesn't exist I guess.

in any event wouldn't be the first time SG has shown ghost stock and canceled orders

same thing happened to me. looking at insta comments it happened to everyone.

kind of nervous I'm going to be looking at a cancel because I ordered a 9.5 and sk8 sta usually only comes in full sizes.....but why show in stock if it doesn't exist I guess.

in any event wouldn't be the first time SG has shown ghost stock and canceled orders
did your order go through?

Got movements on my sk8sta order.

however, many of my friends had their early accessed sk8sta cancelled which is unacceptable because they had shipment information and everything.

i honestly detest the behavior of Stadium Goods. When you allow customers to an early release then you should honored their orders instead of backdooring your own sneakers for resale and giving them away to celebs. What makes it worse is that this company held onto their customers hard earned money for an entire week, hyping them up that they finally hit on a special realease because as we know, it’s really difficult to obtain sneakers these days, only to get the dreaded apology email claiming that theyre “out of stock”

How you out of stock when you hit on an early access pair? 🥴

shoes are fire, company is trash

stadium goods actually came through and fulfilled my initial order for the early accessed pair

this is the pair i hit on the actual release date so now i have two pairs of these, might sell one so i can buy the purple pigeon courtsta

quality and craftsmanship is insane

B21EB4E9-5DC1-4D6E-BAED-84C7409BF38F.jpeg
D6A9DF33-66D0-47A8-A865-8F5E9B7C8B3F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom