Official Bape Thread

7CF16C29-9FE3-45FF-AC68-3DCD5CA6B74B.jpeg

this cw will go with many fits 💯💯💯 wow. Sleeper for shoe of the year for me, these are crazy in person

The mesh and seude is like very good quality am1 materials, molds to your feet very quickly. The sk8sta was already a very comfortable shoe for me and adding the air max like materials to the mix is a further step in comfort. stadium goods did good with this collab
08C6CA7B-E20E-4B48-A073-0286A13E608D.jpeg
400020AD-9124-4184-84B0-0CE73F07C696.jpeg

Last edited:
Lessss go!!! skunk sk8sta gonna be rocked on 4:20

theres a vibe with these similar to the og nike sb orange boxes, and a lil community is starting to form around these new bape models on IG. These new bapes are a vibez bro 🔥🔥🔥🔥

im actually trying to cop as many pairs as possible from the first collection in my size, which is the most coveted collection thus far from bape 2021

2ED72857-D1F6-4BE8-83F8-4D0D44FEAD0A.jpeg
89340BCE-8C5F-41AE-9C64-34D245297137.jpeg

That was u that took my anorak :angry:

:nthat: dope pick up.
Sorry bro. I always appreciate your service but you know the saying "he who waits masturbates"

I ain't even wanna spend that couple bucks but this was a cool piece.

If it makes u feel better it's 20 degrees here now (Wisconsin ****). So this ain't getting worn for a couple months. It's way to thin to be ****ing around in.

As you know those sales items on pondon be gone quick so if u see it grab it and figure the rest out later.

I was kinda mad that purple Coaches jacket was a medium. I tried telling my guy to grab it for his wife for Xmas but he was on some "imma see if it's still around ****" a day later it was gone.

G/L on the info. Wish I was on it from rip. But I wasn’t gonna miss out. Really like the NB 99X vibez from it. Suprised nike didnt come up
With a pair of af1 like these.
Congrats bro! Glad i influenced somebody haha

these shoes are really fresh. Will go with a lot of fits no doubt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom