Official Bape Thread

a lace swap is a must for those bapes. I ironed my laces a lil to make them flat but i want more better looking laces

Them bapes are so fire bro! Good wear
Preciate cha bro 💪🏼
What laces u getting? Ima look at the similar new balance laces but can’t find a pair. I’m thinking going the cream route but would prefer them to being as close to NB lace style.

Preciate cha bro 💪🏼
What laces u getting? Ima look at the similar new balance laces but can’t find a pair. I’m thinking going the cream route but would prefer them to being as close to NB lace style.
let me know where i can buy these cream nb laces

heii-192.jpg
heii-190.jpg
heii-191.jpg
heii-188.jpg

can anyone compare a supreme L to a bape L? trying to see if I can get a large in the union collab or if I need to get XL to be the equivalent...never grabbed bape before.

Waited all week for these to come in. Not as slim as I originally thought. Shape seems pretty close to the originals. Haven't compared these to my original pair yet but the bottom sole seems like a new mold and the mid sole air bubble is an actual nike like air bubble.

Sorry my lighting is horrible right now.
20220103_175020.jpg

Waited all week for these to come in. Not as slim as I originally thought. Shape seems pretty close to the originals. Haven't compared these to my original pair yet but the bottom sole seems like a new mold and the mid sole air bubble is an actual nike like air bubble.

20220103_175020.jpg
So dope. How’s the fit?

20220103_175020.jpg

I actually paid the stockX price for these last weekend. Ended up being like 306 shipped surprisingly.

I agree that these are a big chunkier than I thought.

This pink pair looks the best in the real life pictures I've seen.

I have purps in hand and both reds and pinks should be in hand by end of the week

Sizing is wild on these. Definitely sized down on my final pair.

So dope. How’s the fit?
Definitely half size down for these. Feels as roomy as the courtstas.

I actually paid the stockX price for these last weekend. Ended up being like 306 shipped surprisingly.

I agree that these are a big chunkier than I thought.

This pink pair looks the best in the real life pictures I've seen.

I have purps in hand and both reds and pinks should be in hand by end of the week

Sizing is wild on these. Definitely sized down on my final pair.

Hopefully the prices stay down, I do want the full set too. I originally was going to go with the reds but decided on the pinks last minute.

The inner lining on these are way less then I remember from the ogs, which probably result in this sizing difference.

Definitely half size down for these. Feels as roomy as the courtstas.

Hopefully the prices stay down, I do want the full set too. I originally was going to go with the reds but decided on the pinks last minute.

The inner lining on these are way less then I remember from the ogs, which probably result in this sizing difference.

I never had a pair of OGs so it's good to hear comparisons from someone that has owned both.

Are there any other noticable differences?

I didn't intend to actually buy the entire set. I had the greens, then caved on the reds. Once in hand pics started to surface I felt like the pinks we're best.

Imo
1. Pinks
2. Greens
3. Reds

I never had a pair of OGs so it's good to hear comparisons from someone that has owned both.

Are there any other noticable differences?

I didn't intend to actually buy the entire set. I had the greens, then caved on the reds. Once in hand pics started to surface I felt like the pinks we're best.

Imo
1. Pinks
2. Greens
3. Reds

Nothing too crazy but the size of the upper is definitely different. The bottom sole is a new mold too. The sta is allot sharper and larger. Overall I think they did a good job trying to keep it true to the originals.

I would rank the colorways the same too.

Both size in picture are sz 9 but my og pair has a failing midsole.
20220103_193019.jpg
20220103_193139.jpg
20220103_193216.jpg

So I have been wondering why bape has been sending extra insoles for there sneakers with some but not all. The extra insoles seems allot flatter and not as formed like the insoles that comes in the shoes. I threw in the extra insoles under the ones that come with it and it fits perfect in the shape of the bottom liner.

With the double insoles it feels like its more true to the sizing. I know we shouldn't have to double the insoles but maybe they made it with this in mind, since the shoes are already pretty wide for flat feet people. Just a thought.

Last edited:
So I have been wondering why bape has been sending extra insoles for there sneakers with some but not all. The extra insoles seems allot flatter but not as formed like the insoles that comes in the shoes. I threw in the extra insoles under the ones that come with it and it fits perfect in the shape of the bottom liner.

With the double insoles it feels like its more true to the sizing. I know we shouldn't have to double the insoles but maybe they made it with this in mind, since the shoes are already pretty wide for flat feet people. Just a thought.
U say extra insoles???
:pimp:
#TeamUnder6” checking in 😢

Just put my camo insoles under my insoles and it's definitely a better fit... Such a weird thing to need.

I was talking to egaroc1 egaroc1 last week about how big the roadstas feel and how I need to at least have two plastic bags in my pair to make them feel like a normal 9.5.

Don’t buy that.. stuff is always made in china and trash quality. Besides the sneakers you guys shouldn’t buy anything from what they make now… the older stuff is still so much better in terms of quality

Back
Top Bottom