Official Bape Thread

Big week for sure , wish had the money :frown: , those dark blue shorts are fire [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Any tips where to buy legit bape stuff for a decent price in japan? Have a friend going there next week.

Anything from this available online anywhere?

None online. They have a store in singapore.. My cousin went there and he scooped up some shark hoodies for half off. 2 hoodies was like $350 USD.

Thanks for the info guys, I like the logo but bape quality already fell off according to guys in here so I don't need cheaper quality after that

Can you guys provide any sizing info on the shark shorts? I'm assuming size up just like the shirts. Thanks

Can you guys provide any sizing info on the shark shorts? I'm assuming size up just like the shirts. Thanks

Depends on if you fat or skinny.. if you skinny and wear a medium get a medium if you a little fat get a large, really depends on your overall body size right now

Depends on if you fat or skinny.. if you skinny and wear a medium get a medium if you a little fat get a large, really depends on your overall body size right now
I'm definitely skinny. 6'1 160lbs and usually a medium. Although I do size up to a large in tech fleece since they're skin tight in the pants but I can do medium in them in the shorts.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

Nice pickups

Back
Top Bottom