Official Bape Thread

Joints are clean, would've been fire if they did the shorts that had the shark with the two eyes

ehhh, it's a variation of the same designs they've been putting out for over 10 years. I'm a fan of Bape, but don't overlook their lack of creativity these days.

ehhh, it's a variation of the same designs they've been putting out for over 10 years. I'm a fan of Bape, but don't overlook their lack of creativity these days.
If it ain't broke don't fix it. I think they've been putting out a lot of good stuff recently

Not much room to do anything wild now a days. Especially with bounty hunter, IT wants sales they don't want something that's gonna sit around on the rack, a shark is def gonna sell. They not gonna take no chances now a days, that was only during Nigos time

Def still can order bape from END. I just ordered some last week. Open a chat window and tell them you want to order some bape items and link them the page and size. You must have account with END and would be nice if your payment method  is linked to your PayPal account  as that is the way they will charge you automatically. 

I did all that and they said it wasn't possible, if they have those indigo shorts in xxl I'll try again

Def still can order bape from END. I just ordered some last week. Open a chat window and tell them you want to order some bape items and link them the page and size. You must have account with END and would be nice if your payment method  is linked to your PayPal account  as that is the way they will charge you automatically. 
Damn.. I want that world gone mad #93 tee.

I'm a try in a few

Even if bapes on sale? Cause i noticed they have some stuff under retail but could never order. Didnt think of chat method though. I'll give it a try next time

This is mediocre stuff bro. It isn't even scratching the surface of what they use to do, and I'm not saying oh yeah old bape is the best bape not by any means but this stuff? Nah.

These pieces are trash, most everything they put out is trash now because it's all shark related. I get it, it's selling but how long? Milo and friends, shark, milo, camo, 1st camo. Trend won't last long, it won't be long until all this stuff is sitting on shelves. Try a little be inventive with the damn camo.. don't just re-release the same stuff over and over again.

Look at the designs they are lazy.. like come on look at the neon bape tee THATS THE OLD APEE LOGO, like how can you recycle your past logo on a t shirt and call it "neon bape tee" it's ridiculous. If they wanted to do this stuff they should of just hired American designers to butcher the brand.

Back
Top Bottom