Official Bape Thread

they've been doing rehashed designs for a while now. the latest crop of customers aren't realizing how lazy these designs are. even at the end of BT and BT2 people were laughing at how bad things were getting -are either of those still around? and if items are still not made in Japan, then it loses a little bit of luster. with that said, nothing wrong in buying if you like the designs.

they've been doing rehashed designs for a while now. the latest crop of customers aren't realizing how lazy these designs are. even at the end of BT and BT2 people were laughing at how bad things were getting -are either of those still around? and if items are still not made in Japan, then it loses a little bit of luster. with that said, nothing wrong in buying if you like the designs.

Def not nothing wrong with buying things you like. I think for me it's just the god this is so bad part but I'm not knocking anyone for saying they like it. Every season I def purchase items but I'm very selective and it's probably mostly goods.. recycled trash, not made in Japan, and 30% price raise. Crazy

And hopefully remambo don't take forever with my order, my size be selling out quick :smh:

Copped these two items from the release. I'm pumped because the glow in the dark bounty hunter x bape collab was always something I saw pics of and was pissed I missed out on. I like this new one even more. Will post pics when they arrive.

This might be my favorite hoody after the Bape x Neighborhood one. Nightmare fuel.

View media item 2397635View media item 2397636

Hoody from a friend who lives in Japan. Tee I got from eBay as my buddy said the forward-facing shark shirts were out of stock before anything else (believe it or not). Price was good so jumped on it.

Hoody from a friend who lives in Japan. Tee I got from eBay as my buddy said the forward-facing shark shirts were out of stock before anything else (believe it or not). Price was good so jumped on it.
Oh ok got you, Ima pass by bape nyc and see what they got today

Winded up copping green neon shark shorts, will throw pics up later.

Also pondon got some bounty hunter up, but not what I need

Oh ok got you, Ima pass by bape nyc and see what they got today

Cool good luck!

Edit: Just saw your post. Good grab with the neon shorts.

Yeah I hear ya on Pondon Bounty Hunter stock. Slim pickings but they do restocks so refresh often.

The one drop lately I couldn't find ANYWHERE was the ABC camo hoodies that dropped a couple weeks ago. Super super rare apparently.

Last edited:
Yea certain drops are hard to catch even on pondon, gotta check often

Thanks, and apparently bape Japan still has it so I jumped the gun buying it in store :smh:
Could've bought two pairs for maybe a buck and change more then I paid for these

Over paid a little at bape ny but still [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Stunt on em... Clean pickup 
smokin.gif

Reactions: alp
Back
Top Bottom