Official Bape Thread

From the tags and everything it looks legit to me... and older bape tees fit more tts than now.

From the tags and everything it looks legit to me... and older bape tees fit more tts than now.
Aight cool thanks, don't wanna leave positive feedback on it or put it on ig before I'm sure, or even worse wear it and then get informed otherwise :lol:

Don't regret this at all
smokin.gif

I like linkin park but I was feeling the shirt on the design, not necessarily the connection with the band. Forgot about the shirt but when I searched it again saw they only made 150 of them so it's a limited piece

That linkin park stuff was superrrrr limited. Don't even think it made it out to the US

Received this in quickly. I think it's legit but just wanna double check, can Anyone chime in? nyape nyape
kilroythedon kilroythedon

Assuming it's legit it feels way better than bape does now and this xl fits me better then the xxls which are dropping now

View media item 2463512View media item 2463513View media item 2463514View media item 2463515View media item 2463516

You straight bro. Feels better cause that's when it was made in Japan, the stuff now well most of it tees especially is china. You can wash that tee 100 times right now and the screen won't crack

what's your guys experience on custom's when ordering from END?

i've never placed an international order before

Back
Top Bottom