OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

i mean next gen 2k21 was nothing but trash EASY dunk animations

it was so cheesy all you had to do was spam right stick and you would trigger the dunk animation

seems they are trying to add a skill gap to it

I just want pro-am to work so the guys can get it back shaking. We ended up merging with another team so the roster is up to 8 people.

Going to run my usual tall playmaker hoping they didn't nerf taller ball handlers too bad.

where the **** is the Rec and Pro-Am news at man

they better of not kept this **** the damn same fam

last year rec they didnt even allow you to get rep **** was so backwards

i dont mind saying it and i couldnt care less personally

i buy some clothes so im not wearing all brown...it is what it is

and i always buy my white cement 3s to rep unless im givin some free kobes like last year

but i also put hours into the gameplay and playing the game soo yea its all good i get my money worth always

but again i dont buy the game my homie does so i put money out for stuff like that for myself

Last edited:
I mean if you want to play online virtual basketball what other options do we have?

None. That’s the answer. None.

Nah

that full team 5 v 5 comp online feel in pro-am all day compared to nba street

nba street is great but when you got 5 homies on and playing another group of 5 humans that **** is a blast

This is such a joke :lol:

Gonna just go back to One of the older ones. I have 2k11-2k13 for my 360 still I think.

Well then.

classic-cartoon.gif

Which ones? I like Myplayer only for rec and pro-am. I actually don't see anyone in here that condones this level of buffonery. We're not the target demo.
Years ago, the MAJORITY of posts in the 2K thread were accessory related and not gameplay related.

This was probably 2K15-2K18 era.

Folks would be in their feelings when I said yall buy basketball games to play dress-up.

Back
Top Bottom