OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Money to be made.

Seen someone selling a Series S/X code of 2K22 for $40 if interested lol.

How the hell do you change being called "MP"?

I google'd it and saw a video saying go to options but his options don't look like mine:lol:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as they fix the lag and dashboarding in rec I'm happy. Game actually somewhat makes sense this year. I'm having a good time when I play as long as the servers allow me to.

I haven't encountered a terribly broken mechanic yet. People are complaining about players with a low rating shooting 3's but they have to have their jumper down to do it, and be completely wide open.

As long as they fix the lag and dashboarding in rec I'm happy. Game actually somewhat makes sense this year. I'm having a good time when I play as long as the servers allow me to.

I haven't encountered a terribly broken mechanic yet. People are complaining about players with a low rating shooting 3's but they have to have their jumper down to do it, and be completely wide open.

WOW they still never fixed the dashboarding ?

people would just constantly dash and not be penalized for it and you stuck playing the damn AI

but godforbid if you lag out you try to join a park back up you get the damn quitting message

people would just constantly dash and not be penalized for it and you stuck playing the damn AI

but godforbid if you lag out you try to join a park back up you get the damn quitting message

I still felt it in the 1st of the 3 games I played yesterday. Game 2 and 3 was smooth so it might've been a one off occurrence.

i been loving the 3v3 pro-am

this year its nothing but running around screens reminds me of 16 a bit (which is a love hate relationship) just no NBA players goes side to side dribbling waiting for a exact animation where the Center sucks in the defender and than the PG pulls up for 3 ... thats really my only pet peeve of this game atm

they either need to penalize the big for a moving screen after the 3rd or 4th time of running into him repeatedly or the dribbler needs to lose stamina quicker

i got gold pick dodger on and its still tough

playing sides and switching on PnRs does wonders but you legit need a big that knows what they doing to hedge if needed

E905016D-4DF7-48B3-9366-E3C7C566D881.jpeg

My poor little point guard has had a rough time at The Rec. Every time I think I'm about to cross somebody over and drive into the paint for a layup, a big man comes out of nowhere and swats my ish. It's gotten to the point where I just stick to being a traditional PG. :lol:

What irritates me is when somebody who feels they're too good to be on a squad of 80s since they're now a 90 something quits right before the game starts and the rest of us get loaded in with an AI from the beginning.

My poor little point guard has had a rough time at The Rec. Every time I think I'm about to cross somebody over and drive into the paint for a layup, a big man comes out of nowhere and swats my ish. It's gotten to the point where I just stick to being a traditional PG. :lol:

you have to play smart this year (not saying you weren't) its just the 7'-7'3 C this year are very OP with guarding the FT line and the paint

Whats your vert and driving dunk on ?

the chase down blocks are pretty crazy this year..

and maybe its me and im high while playing but i swear sometimes them bigs sit in the paint and never get called for defense 3 sec

i know in the park they dont have defensive 3 seconds so bigs tend to sit paint until they can see that your a shooter

I actually like this more than last year so far. My 6’11 2 way center is getting put at the 4 every game and I love it. Just need a consistent 5 to run with cus my usual squad plays after midnight like some weirdos :lol:

I’m a defensive player…so I’m rocking with this year. That foolishness of driving 1 on 4 and having the audacity of thinking you can take off and dunk on everybody seem to be gone.

I’ve yet to go to the rec with my 6’9 sg but I got a feeling he’s gonna be a problem.

if yall are solo you guys should check out the 3v3 no squads match making

so its everyone solo and no friends teaming up with quick matches

you play with people around your skill and if you win you get to stay on with the same team, if lose you get put out the gym and have to re-enter

if yall are solo you guys should check out the 3v3 no squads match making

so its everyone solo and no friends teaming up with quick matches

you play with people around your skill and if you win you get to stay on with the same team, if lose you get put out the gym and have to re-enter
Man they need that for 5v5….

Might be a stupid question, but does the stamina adjust if I were to play 12 min quarters? Doesn't seem like I can put up a lot of stats with my current MyPlayer on 5 min quarters.

Still a 2nd round projection in the draft.

DD was a game I liked watching my older cousins play but hated when I did cause the outcome wasn't the same 😄

Cpu picking your pockets felt pervasive

Anyone know how to enter the Draft Combine? The only option when speaking to Ricky is entering the NBA Draft. Projected as a late first rounder now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom