OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

The only thing I’ve found different was the dunk meter and it’s a little easier to stay in front of your man.

MyCity map is pretty huge. Everything is manageable as far as walking, but definitely looking to get that skateboard soon.

Haven't bought any VC yet(MyPlayer is currently a 69) but was having fun running games at the Old Gym. Went like 2-7, but all games were close.

So you can’t change the difficulty and quarter length against friends during online matches anymore?

anecdotal but I've been seeing some forums and random socials digging it and not wanting it to be patched. :emoji_thinking:

Don't know if they were #simgang or #parkset or both

defense seems to be the topic I run into the most polarized

Last edited:
Thread.

Sounds familiar.

:lol:

Cats out here losing cause they’ve been playing fake basketball the past year. I would’ve went undefeated this weekend if the servers were working correctly.

D45C93FA-3A44-418B-A1AF-EBDC8B190F86.jpeg
EB4DDAA8-07F3-4660-845B-BA23E96F8091.jpeg

Also if that’s a little 6’1 guard trying to complain about a big man scoring on him with a post hook I don’t want to hear it.

My MyPark record is ****ty. I wouldn't say I'm reason we're losing, but I'm usually the lowest rates player every time I match up. Still haven't put any money into VC yet.

It's always been a issue though, too many players like to play iso ball. I'm not of the scorer's mindset, so setting up/playmaking is what makes the game fun for me. I'm a 2 Way 3PT Facilitator.

i personally love it.. i played a few games on HOF to get some shooting badges and defense felt legit, i couldnt just dribble and spam turbo like last years.. you legit gotta set plays to get open

i tried rec on next gen and its unplayable atm same with pro-am the lag is absolutely horrible

you played with me few years ago you know my shot butter think i dropped 40+ when i rocked with you lol

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
I'm pretty new at this game (only played a little My Career on 2k21). After training with Brickley in my Career, it tells you to play games until he messages you to come back. How do I do this? Where do I have to go to play the games? Prolly dumb questions I know lol, but I have no clue what I'm doing. Any help would be appreciated

Just play some park games, the 3v3 no squads gym, or some Mycareer games. After a few youll get a text saying come rock
Once I get to a park, how do I actually start a game? Seems like I cant walk onto any of the courts I go to. I would play a MyCareer game, but I'm already done with the G-League games lol...got eliminated

Edit: Nevermind, just got in! Thanks man

Last edited:
If you bought it digitally, you should be able to get a refund from the XBL Store.

Might have to hit up the customer support line though.

Back
Top Bottom