OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

over all defense feels excellent which is what i enjoy the most esp perimeter defense. None of that sliding bs it seems

still got to get used to the new ally oop animation by holding X and timing it correctly for next gen

i will say shooting feels easy as well on nextgen as 60 OVR with no badges yesterday whites etc was going in at a rapid pace.. timing window seems alil too big ?

gonna finish up work and get back to the grind with the homies

No way that oop timing doesn't get turned OFF by default. (Patch)

Post some clips when you can.

gotchu fam will try get some together over the weekend for you

No way that oop timing doesn't get turned OFF by default. (Patch)

I truly hope it does its such a cluster **** it seems.. current gen dont have it and it not something we can turn off at all

just shot meter can be

Are you seeing a lot of missed dunks?

Is there a timer/meter for Regular dunks too?

ok so funny you mention that

the only times i have seen ppl miss dunks is when this meter/timer pops up (they miss due to not timing correctly), it dont always pop up though so i am not sure what exactly makes it appear ?

i have plenty dunks so far where i didnt trigger the animation meter and thats with me dunking with someone in the paint but then one game when playing the park vs randoms the opponent had a fast break and botched the dunk due to the meter animation it just rimmed out LOL

Czar answering a lot of questions for those that care.

Operation Sports Forums - Search Results
Man even if I am not posting I am always stopping by to read. It gets a bit much sometimes man (all the little attacks on my character etc)and personally life has been a bit ruff on me health wise these last couple years and with OG leaving I doubled my work load so I just don't have the time or energy I used to.

Always good to see the impressions good or bad, have to know what the people are saying. Today though there is twitter, youtube, reddit, instagrams. Hell everything, so you kind of have to spread your time out

Damn

i can tell czar put alot of work in on the defense

its the first thing i noticed when playing

Are you seeing a lot of missed dunks?

Is there a timer/meter for Regular dunks too?

Meter for dunk counts on:
Aggressive Dunk (former flashy dunk) R3 backward
Lob dunk (Square/X) and R3 all directions

Regular dunk (Square/X), two-handed slam dunk, and dominant/off-hand dunk don't require meter tho

Last edited:

My guy Jake
wow.png

First 50 ball of the year. Went up against a full 5, level 25’s. The Jordan build is shaping out nicely.

Only have a 76 3 ball and 4 shooting badges at the the time of the game btw. So if someone says they can’t shoot. They’re just not good. Period.

B091C151-971A-497C-ACF3-7CD28CDA882B.jpeg

I didn’t play very long, but I have to get better at the dribbling, like re-familiarize myself with some things, like the basic combos and the size up. Other than that it’s alright.

My vert not as high so it was only right i got block on that attempt. Im totally cool with that i also could have dotted the corner

but man my defense and 3s are on point so far

Back
Top Bottom