OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

B9A22169-1244-45E6-8DE8-06EB1F2D4436.jpeg

I remember why i stopped playing now

Games just boring tbh and too easy to shoot

I have not played since around christmas

trash hit level 30 and the mascot they decided to give me was Pierre

Pelicans mascot smh

sick i aint get my guy Franklin

Nasty.

Should be Bron
it definitely should be but Mike has always been opportunistic when Bron is about to break a record or unveil his own endeavor outside of basketball
He always seems to pop up back in the media for something when its Bron's time to shine (breaking all time scoring record next season)

my main hope is they bring back those jordan challenges, and that mode my legend or whatever it was called that you would run mycareer/myplayer but with a current or past player like T-MAC or SHAQ or AI, or grab todays LUKA/BOOKER etc...

Marketing Department Must Be Out Of Ideas If They Parading Out Mike As The Cover Athlete. >D

I am of the believe cover athletes don't matter much, UNLESS you are attempting to bring in a casual/displaced fanbase.

2K has lost a LOT of support from old head basketball gamers that WOULD be more likely to come back to the series if they thought 2K was showing respect to the PAST.

Putting JOrdan on the cover would do that for that group of displaced fans.

So maybe that was the marketing team's logic when putting Jordan on the cover? Who knows.

my main hope is they bring back those jordan challenges, and that mode my legend or whatever it was called that you would run mycareer/myplayer but with a current or past player like T-MAC or SHAQ or AI, or grab todays LUKA/BOOKER etc...

They dropped the ball of doing a "Become a Legend Mode" with Kobe the year after he died.

But like someone else said, 2K24 might be the perfect year to do it from a marketing standpoint. So we will "Wait and See" if they capitalize on that.

I hope they bring back those Jordan Challenges again because those were some fun times. Of course the "My PLayer" people will get that mode into their game modes someway / somehow. Hopefully the off-line gamers aren't forgotten about.

Back
Top Bottom