OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Quick rec games before Pro am league starts tonight

6d927c2e-8ae2-472c-98ba-471f0af79b4d.jpg

3e2f0943-8014-4710-ba96-e9a73442212f.jpg

Tried to play team up with the homies for the first time in friends.

Seems like next gen doesn't support it according to Reddit.

watching these pro am games are crazy. Dudes be straight up disrespecting their teammates when they make mistakes. Most of the stuff that gets said would start fights on a real court :lol:
This is why I stick to the rec where I'm allowed to somewhat play my style of game instead of being forced to stay in one spot the entire time.

watching these pro am games are crazy. Dudes be straight up disrespecting their teammates when they make mistakes. Most of the stuff that gets said would start fights on a real court :lol:
This is why I stick to the rec where I'm allowed to somewhat play my style of game instead of being forced to stay in one spot the entire time.

The 2k community is terrible :lol:

I gameshare with my brother so got 22, it's ok. I don't like it much though :lol:

Shame we used to get so many quality basketball titles and where things are now. The actual basketball aspects are like the last priority in 2k.

Gotta play with people above the age of 21+ with a job and pays bills and even then it's a toss up.

I've ran with most of the same guys since 2k18, we've added a few people through mutual friends here and there but you don't have to deal with the wild behavior that is on online gaming.

We've argued over losses but we're not calling each other out of your name over a video game.

Anyone get that notification for an update on the bottom left screen?

Feels like after every game. Noticed that in the previous years as well.

I think I was one of the best in nba live 2005 I beat so many people in college and they beat me but I took my talents online only a couple games and beat dudes playing me 2 on 1 it was crazy with the Phoenix Suns.. Nash was ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom