OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

see thats the kind of **** that makes me want to cop

isnt league pass 189.99 now?

basically get league pass for the old school price and get 2k23 special edition free

forgot how bad nba2k was

half the games in mycareer steph curry is guarding the other teams center

60 percent of the time theres always somebody getting an open lay up or dunk

Maybe I’m extremely bias as a rec person. I’ve played the least amount of pro-am this year as years prior mainly due to the amount of time it takes to get a matchup, my teammates being more busy with our outside lives.

But honestly I feel that the park community has been a net negative to 2k. Their vision of 2k is full of gimmicks, unrealistic animations and arcadey gameplay.

I’d have no issue with the way park is constructed if there wasn’t so many gameplay carry overs to the 5 v 5 modes like Rec and Pro-am.

Like I said I know I’m bias but if 2k listened to the 5v5 mode players the game would be better for all.

36AA298F-2165-4311-8B13-E5FFE1C1E295.jpeg

No chance I buy 2K23. 😂

Bought 2K22 when it was 50% off on Black Friday.

Have hardly played it and it eventually ended up being free when Sony did their revamped PS+ system.

Would buy 2K23 if it's heavily discounted or will wait to see if it's eventually offered for free like 2K22 was.

Back
Top Bottom