OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

yup that was very well said!

as the one comment said "Legitimate competition is needed for there to be real, lasting changes"

esp The company 2k most games they have legit have no-one competing with them so they just continue to get away with things

wow is this a joke? $20 bucks for 8 season passes is $160. Top that off with the $150 for the version with league pass and 100k vc

what are we doing here? how did people let games get to this?

i love the 2k community man lolol

took an L last night with the homies in the park 3v3 and got hit wit a message Pizzo Pack (smoke emote)

i cant lie i looked up his stats mans had 2980 games played in the park to my 150 lol i told him his stats he hits me with you my son i got you looking up my stats LOLOL

i love it its how gaming should be.. none of this soft **** where people report you after you say they trash

2k on video game builds that have an expiration date? Dude got a problem. We in cyberpunk times already. E-junkies are real.

i really hope they do something in game again with Snkrs app and a pair of Kobes

its ONLY right with them bringing his line back & him being on the front cover

You see the courtside report on badges?
yessir

a lot of it sounds promising and brings a new dynamic to the game!

EYE really like how badges now can be lost or rewarded on how YOU play

i just quickly briefed over it earlier but gonna dive into some more over weekend

Lock down sounds very very fun build for this year

shouldnt have took them this long to announce this but its nice to see

i wont be spending the $20 on the pass

2K is just testing the waters.

They.made over 550 million dollars in the 4th quarter of 2022 on just Microtransactions.

So they will make a KILLING off this.

The government might need to step in at some point.

This is way out of hand.

Yall dudes have fun with 2k24.

I'm officially out... Kills me especially since it's the Mamba edition, but the game is just trash :smh:

Who's going to be on Opening Night?

I already put in my PTO for Friday, once I pick up my copy Thursday night I'm in that Rec all weekend.

Back
Top Bottom