OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

i may or may not be in New Zealand

gotta see how work is towards end of the week

I'm already at my max hours of personal leave for the year which means none will carry over. I got a day to burn plus, Thursday will be a long day.

$150 for 700k VC is something disgusting

I truly hope it dont cost over 600k to get to a 99

Most they ever used to be was $100 for 450k

that $150 edition is always the best value if you already planning on buying league pass

$100 for league pass

$25 for 100k vc

$25 for both current and old gen versions of 2k24

havent decided if im cop or not cuz that season pass thing really irks me

I have Open House tonight starting in about 20 min so I have to pretend I want to be here talking to parents until 8 then I'm jetting over to Gamestop to pick up my copy. Hopefully will be on before 10:30,

Took tomorrow off so the weekend is almost here, just gotta smile and wave and I get to play simulation virtual basketball all weekend.

I had to take that trip to New Zealand
IMG_0885.jpeg

Coming up with a PG build is skressful lolol this **** tough

I prolly just gotta do what i did last year and not make my guy dunk

Coming up with a PG build is skressful lolol this **** tough

I prolly just gotta do what i did last year and not make my guy dunk

I like the Lamelo template, was going to do something similar to that and tweak it a bit.

Probably drop the pass acc to like 90, 3 to 80 and driving dunk to 80 to boost defense and layup. Only thing holding me back is idk how effective silver blowby, silver speedbooster, and silver unpluckable will be against these locks.

A lot of these build I'm seeing these Youtuber's make are not good.

Are you able to use ANY player on the game as a "base?"

Or do they only give you a certain list of people to choose from?

I don't understand why the whole list of players on the game wouldn't be available.

So I wouldn't be able to create an Isaiah Thomas build?

look who done broke dribblin again lol

they cant stop this dude - theyll never patch it because noone can really replicate it

I like 2k24 controller setup. Left meter on for layup only. I stink at layup timing without meter

I was on 2K24 for an hour or so. I had to sleep for work. Checked 2KU and played one Mamba game.

I tried to hit a pull-up jumper by using R3. Somehow Kobe went with the long floater attempt. The meter distracted me because I expected no meter outside the paint. Lucky I hit green tho. Thanks to the pro touch badge
IMB_qbqUMv.gif

IMB_tIskLG.gif

I will work on mycareer after work this evening

does anyone know a youtuber who can show me how to make the best build for a three point shooter?

last year my build could shoot but thats about it 🤣

Back
Top Bottom