OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

hmm you see this slight nerf to whites in the park and Pro am, if you had NT tell it they would tell you shooting was hard lol

6CCA1145-6D14-40DC-82BB-03C5D28CE3BC.jpeg

i can obviously play better defense on my guy but with 2 randoms and 2 AI i was more so stuck covering other positions. Randoms stayed out of position on defense just about ever possession

even getting doubled team i was making it rain

not much else i could of done

Man I literally only play this game when my brother comes over to visit. Why is the moving midrange shot so weird? Nobody shoots like that (next gen)

One thing I dislike about playing 2k online As a big man, it's your fault if your teammates can't play defense and get blown by every play

Yep. Da_Czar explained this in a video years ago. But dudes (on here as well) get the game, crank it up to HOF and then cry about weird things taking place in the game.

Honestly, All_Star has traditionally been the best difficulty level to play on.

Yep. Da_Czar explained this in a video years ago. But dudes (on here as well) get the game, crank it up to HOF and then cry about weird things taking place in the game.

Honestly, All_Star has traditionally been the best difficulty level to play on.
He was on all star 🥴

Those are legacy issues at this point

Back
Top Bottom