Official Batlefield: Bad Company 2 [OUT NOW] MW2 Killer? Time will tell.

bad day for this game, had connection issues all day. At one time I was the only one left in the room then it kicked me out

Originally Posted by Kazuum

I love being a medic, you can rack up the points ESPECIALLY if you have #$$#++ teammates... and save resource tickets as well
pimp.gif

yeah i came up one round i was the only medic in my squad and the rest were snipers. we were holding down a house and all i would do was wait for them to get killed.

Originally Posted by Noskey

How many PS3 people have this game? I'm tired of losing every game.

i do, but i also have a lot of people i play this game with.

get at me people im good now lol. btw how do i boost my skill level.??????????????/

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Just maxed out assault and recon classes. the M16 burns bullets like mad tho
eek.gif
What level are you
nerd.gif

I think 17, can't remember exactly. This guy I roll with sometimes is already level 26 though.

XM8 w/ 4x Scope is like the best weapon in the game for me so far. I've got Recon maxed, and damn there have Assault done. I hate how the .50 Cal sniper isn't 1 shot 1 kill unless you head shot of course. A body shot will leave them w/ roughly around 12% health. So if you don't kill and someone else does (I usually have the Recon Spot Scope perk equipped), you always get critical kill assist bonus. If they are already wounded though, and have 88% health or below-- it's a done deal for a body shot. I usually get head shots tho... but I'm just sayin
laugh.gif

Got my internet to work so I've been playing Battlefield online lately. I might have to trade-in MW2 because of this.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by 23bryan

So do I have to waste a full clip on someone to kill them in this game?

It's similar to how Halo is. It takes a couple bullets to kill someone. I actually like this better, having it take a couple bullets to kill stops the "bullet wrap around the corner" crap that happens in MW2. Where some one shoots you in MW2 and you think you made it away safely around a corner and then you magically end up dying anyway. In BC2 you EARN every kill.

-The Juice

thats one of the things i hate most about MW2. anyway, will heavily consider this once im out for spring break in a couple weeks. 

Traded MW2 for this and didn't think twice, internets off but the story line is lookin good so far

Whoah, M16 w/ 4x sights and magnum clips straight rips people apart. The bursts are so rapid its like firing a F2000.
eek.gif

i love this game
pimp.gif

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 joins Infinity Ward's fight against "mapathy" on March 30, unlocking its second set of VIP maps on the same day that Modern Warfare 2's first map pack drops - only Battlefield's maps are free.
That's the point being driven home in a post on the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 website titled "How to avoid "mapathy" without paying." It's a riff on the fictional affliction Infinity Ward used on Tuesday to announce the March 30 release date for the first Modern Warfare 2 map pack, poking fun at Activision for charging for the downloadable content while EA gives it out for free.
VIP members will be able to expand on the deep and ever changing sandbox experience, which in itself provides near endless hours of entertainment, by having new content to keep things fresh. It also plays a vital part in making sure you, the players get proper value for the money you've invested in Battlefield: Bad Company 2. This is why these map packs are available at no extra cost, contradicting the industry standard and what our direct competitors are doing. Of course, it also helps avoid segmenting the community, making sure everyone can play together having the same maps available. There will be future paid downloadable content as well but these packs will focus on expanding other parts of the game experience rather than the selection of maps available for the basic game modes. We're dedicated to taking care of this product for a long time – helping you avoid "mapathy" without getting nickel-and-dimed.     

The new Bad Company 2 map pack is free on all platforms for those of you who entered your VIP codes that came with the game. Here's what you'll get:

- Arica Harbor Conquest mode - US Command launches a break through action directly at the Russian base. Collateral damage is of no consequence. Capture and secure tactical positions in Conquest Mode across the vast Arica Harbor map.

- Laguna Presa Rush mode - The valley and surrounding mountains possess a strategic value in the battle for South America, and an infantry assault supported by light armor vehicles is likely by both armies as US forces defend the nearby Dam.

EA's out for blood with this one.

I knocked down two choppers with those AT manual guided missiles the other day. Curved it around and smacked the bird weakside. Surprised I did it. Mad satisfying, plus I got triple kills. 

Anybody else completely unsatisfied by the campaign?  the story is predictable, the graphics suck, just overall seems like very low production values. 

Still not sure what to make of the multiplayer though, maybe because i really suck at it
laugh.gif
.  I find it takes waaaayyy too many bullets to take someone down.  then again i havent unlocked the XM8 everyone is raving about.

Back
Top Bottom