Official Batlefield: Bad Company 2 [OUT NOW] MW2 Killer? Time will tell.

The first wasn't that good......

bored with the online QUICK kinda like how MW2 is losing my interest

I feel if i buy this and like it, i will play it more often then MW2... Idk, seems like having both games means you will only play 1 of them.

Those who say this isn't better than MW2 have never played Battlefield on PC. I doubt they haven't found all of the glitches in this game; after playing BF2142 a few years ago, they had like 6 patches for that in the first year.

MW2 is a decent shooter, but this is far more realistic and immersive compared to MW2 because you can pilot planes and tanks, and the destructive environment is good too. The teamplay in this game cannot be beat either. While people will say that making a party chat for your friends works the same, BF has always made squad management one of the top priorities to make it really fun.

I need a new computer for this game. 360 players are too casual for these kinds of games and that's why it won't outsell MW2. It is a far better game, but it won't sell more than MW2.

no killstreaks means less campers
pimp.gif

Eh, didn't hear too many good reviews about the first one. With that said, I think I'll pass

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Nah man, it's not nearly as addictive to rank up in this game as it is in COD, so you won't see it being played more..

BTW, why do guns look like they're made out of rubber when you're running in these Bad Company games?
like I said new multiplayer. People are expecting old BC, and I don't think that is what is going to happen.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Those who say this isn't better than MW2 have never played Battlefield on PC. I doubt they haven't found all of the glitches in this game; after playing BF2142 a few years ago, they had like 6 patches for that in the first year.

MW2 is a decent shooter, but this is far more realistic and immersive compared to MW2 because you can pilot planes and tanks, and the destructive environment is good too. The teamplay in this game cannot be beat either. While people will say that making a party chat for your friends works the same, BF has always made squad management one of the top priorities to make it really fun.

I need a new computer for this game. 360 players are too casual for these kinds of games and that's why it won't outsell MW2. It is a far better game, but it won't sell more than MW2.
Co-sign

not to mention MW2 campaign was god awful.

-The Juice

The only fun I have in MW2 now is chasing killstreak campers and boosters. The beta of this game was amazing. Teamplay was actually rewarding AND prevalent here.

The first game was OK, I thought the game could have done more. This new game looks like EA really took the time and effort to compete with MW2.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Co-sign

not to mention MW2 campaign was god awful.

-The Juice

And the first Battlefield:BC was any better?
laugh.gif
 Please.

The gun/firiong physics in this game are the only thing I am not a fan of....

Battlefield 2 is to this day the best online shooter I have ever played, but I haven't liked any of the console versions.

Battlefield 2 was one of my favorite online multiplayer games of all time & I remember playing it exclusively for months, but I was extremely dissapointed with Bad Company....hopefully this one will be as ill as the series used to be.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Battlefield 2 is to this day the best online shooter I have ever played, but I haven't liked any of the console versions.
i was addicted to it for pc.

So this is what Infinity Ward is waiting to release the map packs for... haha... The first Bad Company was dope as hell. Me and my boy used to RUN it on LIVE... This one will be nice. I already know.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

i was addicted to it for pc.
All I played for months. Getting in a squad with some friends with a good commander.....nothing can top that.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Xtapolapacetl said:
Gunitjordan said:
Only one game can beat mw2. mw2

Nah, Halo: Reach will beat it senseless once it arrives.

I seriously doubt it

I think Halo 3 is #2 as the most played online game right now.. And that game is what, 3 years old? Once Halo: Reach arrives, it's over for MW2. I mean it's not over, it will probably be #2 for a long time, but Halo will take the #1 spot. Halo's multiplayer NEVER ever disappoints. And I'm not a Halo fan at all, but acknowledge the quality of its multiplayer, it won't be broken like MW2's with all kinds of glitch exploits and it's famous for not suffering from lag or connection issues.

Back
Top Bottom