Official Batlefield: Bad Company 2 [OUT NOW] MW2 Killer? Time will tell.

Just got done playing it, it's alright. The way everything moves though feels a little laggy, MW2 moves more smoothly imo.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Demo is out now. Downloading right now.
pimp.gif

-The Juice
I'm sorry I doubted this game, it's kind of dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Demo is out now. Downloading right now.
pimp.gif

-The Juice
I'm sorry I doubted this game, it's kind of dope
pimp.gif
The game is crakk but my only dilema is that the sniping is INCREDIBLY easy. Like there is absolutely no effort to snipe and kill someone. Hopefully they correct this soon. I know there is going to be mad people spamming the snipe weopons.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Just got done playing it, it's alright. The way everything moves though feels a little laggy, MW2 moves more smoothly imo.

Agreed. I felt like I was stuck or in slow-mo.

I played MW2 right before downloading and jumping onto BC2.

Yea man, the gameplay is rather slow, I really can't get with it right away but the game looks great. I think I like the graphics on this better than the graphics on MW2...

I"m really on the fence about this. How is the community on this? is it the type of game that online dies down after a bit, or are there still a larger amount of people who still play the first one?

Can't wait for this. Been playing the demo like a savage. Team work is so important in this game. Running with dudes on the same page as you is mad satisfying. (No Toadstool).

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

OrenthalJames wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gamertag List:[/color]

OrenthalJames - CMDR Kutyacokof
Friendliest Ghost- NICEY INC

PSN:

politicsasusual - TheLastOf

TerroristTim- TerroristTim203

This game is great for people who don't really like the run and gun type feel MW2 gives, battlefield is more strategic

Add me to the list, I'm going to pick it up tomorrow at 10AM, I'll be off around 5PM. Definitely trading in MW2 and Battlefield Bad Company towards this, gonna take advantage of that 50% extra trade in credit from Gamestop.

EDIT; forgot I was already on the list.

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Add me to the list, I'm going to pick it up tomorrow at 10AM, I'll be off around 5PM. Definitely trading in MW2 and Battlefield Bad Company towards this, gonna take advantage of that 50% extra trade in credit from Gamestop.

EDIT; forgot I was already on the list.

Quote it and add your name.

this will hopefully offer a great break from MW2, if this is alot more laid back than most of the seriousness in MW2, it'll be great.

after being talked into it, i'm trading in MW2 and picking this up tonight.

i hope it's the right decision
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

after being talked into it, i'm trading in MW2 and picking this up tonight.

i hope it's the right decision
laugh.gif

don't trade mw2 because, if you get tired of battle field you can always go back to mw2....that's what I'm doing, but ill be on like at 10:15am Add me for those who don't have me...Grizztheboss I only have room for like 3 friends though.

Back
Top Bottom