Official Batlefield: Bad Company 2 [OUT NOW] MW2 Killer? Time will tell.

If we can get 10+ more NTers to defect from MW2 I will cop before the month is up
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I don't want to try this just cuz i'm so used to MW2... but i'll admit MW2 is so awful
laugh.gif

How are you gonna spawn me on top of a claymore?

How you gonna spawn and a supply package barely rolls into you and kills you though?
laugh.gif
*Waits for someone to come in and try to defend the spawn system by saying where you spawn depends on where your teammates are...*
The ultimate proof that the spawn system is terrible is with the Chopper Gunner. When I got my 1st nuke, the only reason why I got it was because the game kept spawning the opposite team OVER and OVER in the same EXACT location...RIGHT BELOW MY CHOPPER GUNNER,
roll.gif

Spawn System Sucks

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

If we can get 10+ more NTers to defect from MW2 I will cop before the month is up
nerd.gif

Buy it now. There are plenty of people on. You the best avy BTW
roll.gif

i was playing campaign mode earlier today and i noticed that they are doing a lot of MW2 bashing.

quote 1:
"Sending in special forces? what do they mean by that?"
"it means they are gonna send in some %%*!! *** pu$$ies with heartbeat monitors on their guns to do our job for us."

quote 2:
"what the %#$$ do you think that is Marlow, a snowmobile?"
"but these aren't snowmobiles."
"Exactly. Snowmobiles are for sissies."

laugh.gif

Someone answer me this question

How does it compare to COD4

is it really better than MW2?..... Might cop if so, I just don't want to buy another game and have it collecting dust a week after

Oh IS THERE A FREE FOR ALL ONLINE GAME MODE?

Originally Posted by 0onetwo

Whats the Bioshock 2 multiplayer like?  GameTrailers says its just there for novelty.  Anybody agree / disagree?  

it's fun for now but it's one of those "gets old real fast" type of games

I'm coppin this...the videos look good and the idea of the destructible environment is tuff

this game is
pimp.gif
wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than MW2 but are those really the only game modes
laugh.gif
i mean c'mon

PSN in the sig

played for the first time with random people in my squad. it makes the game way more difficult when you got spazzes in your squad who play it like it's MW2 and run off by themselves. dude is probably an NTer too...GT was kb24gohard
eyes.gif

despite having that dude on the squad, my squad got that gold squad pin 5-6 matches in a row
pimp.gif
  it's so much easier if everyone just sticks together.

I love having teammates who constantly spot. Makes my life so much easier
laugh.gif

word. at first it was awkward as hell for me to hit the back button to spot, but i'm pretty used to it now.

Back
Top Bottom